By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Which of these two Vita games should I play?

Tagged games:

Which of these two Vita games should I play?

Persona 4: Golden 37 67.27%

Virtue's Last Reward 8 14.55%

Neither, play something else! 9 16.36%

Total:54
Bristow9091 said:
Nem said:

Persona 4 golden. You absolutely must play the game. How did you manage to put it away in the first place. When i got the game i just couldnt stop playing.

The beginning of the game was dragging to the point where it did actually bore me... 

Arent you curious to find out who the killer is? ;)

Around the Network
Nem said:

I agree with him, the beginning is boring : you don't know the characters, the case is just starting, the fighting strategy is basic, you don't have a single social link... It gets a lot more interesting when you have 3-4 characters and when the story begin to move.

Faelco said:
Nem said:

I agree with him, the beginning is boring : you don't know the characters, the case is just starting, the fighting strategy is basic, you don't have a single social link... It gets a lot more interesting when you have 3-4 characters and when the story begin to move.

I didnt disagree. I can understand that, but the story pulled me in and i didnt really mind it. The game has so much character development that i was never truly bored except on long dungeons. But still, battles always bring nice rewards and if you are bored you can skip most battles.

Now get back on my Danganrompa 2, i'm not done playing! 

Nem said:

I didnt disagree. I can understand that, but the story pulled me in and i didnt really mind it. The game has so much character development that i was never truly bored except on long dungeons. But still, battles always bring nice rewards and if you are bored you can skip most battles.

Now get back on my Danganrompa 2, i'm not done playing! 

You're right, but not everything is here in the beginning. I'm really only talking about the first 3-4 hours, after that I was hooked !  

Danganronpa 1 and 2 should be on his list too, of course ! If you're not done yet, enjoy, the last chapters are amazing ;) 

Oh dude. Persona 4: Golden, and Virtue's Last Reward are both great games!

I voted for P4G though.

I remember when Virtue's Last Reward was on PS+ free games. Oh it was great. Virtue Last Reward is so deep.. It'll have you rethinking about everything.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

Neither take Soul Sacrifice

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

vita is best but needs marketing

Persona 4: Golden is the better game from what I've heard.

But if you have some money you should get God Of War: Collection, easily my favourite game on the Vita even though I played it on PS3 before. You should also play Killzone: Mercenary, Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Wipeout 2048 and Need For Speed: Most Wanted on the Vita.