By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo Character Elimination Game. Preliminary matches. Place your character in now!

Alright, this will be delayed until SOR's character elim game is over. I also need to balance out some things.

Around the Network

Dammit, and here I was thinking about doing a Smash Bros. themed one with unique elements. No one's going to want one after this...sigh, oh well.

Franchise Character 1 Character 2 Char 3(max 2)
Zelda Link
Zelda
Ganondorf
Mario Mario
Luigi
Yoshi
Fire Emblem Marth
Roy

Metroid Samus

Kirby Kirby
Meta Knight

Pokemon Pikachu
Jigglypuff

Star Fox Fox
Falco

DK Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong

Mother Ness
Lucas

Xenoblade Shulk

And I'd like to propose we add F-Zero, represented by Captain Falcon, Pikmin, represented by Olimar, and Kid Icarus, represented by Pit. And throw in Mr. Game and Watch as a joke character. Gee, I'm not even trying to hide what I'm doing anymore, am I?

HylianSwordsman said:

Dammit, and here I was thinking about doing a Smash Bros. themed one with unique elements. No one's going to want one after this...sigh, oh well.

And I'd like to propose we add F-Zero, represented by Captain Falcon, Pikmin, represented by Olimar, and Kid Icarus, represented by Pit. And throw in Mr. Game and Watch as a joke character. Gee, I'm not even trying to hide what I'm doing anymore, am I?

Lol, I mentioned in there that if there is only one or two memorable characters from a series, they are automatically in.

Clyde32 said:
HylianSwordsman said:

Lol, I mentioned in there that if there is only one or two memorable characters from a series, they are automatically in.

Yeah I know, I guess saying the characters was redundant.