By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Smash Bros. 3DS - Zero Suit Samus infinite combo

Clyde32 said:
You guys who are saying you might be able to move have honestly never seen a chain grab.

Chain Grab isn't infinite.

EDIT: The attacker eventually has to do something else.

Around the Network
Wright said:

Nah there were some infinite CGrabs. TripleD down grab chain was infinite and just walked you off the stage.

Wright said:
Clyde32 said:
You guys who are saying you might be able to move have honestly never seen a chain grab.

They actually are given certain characters. All you have to do is change directions and you are good to go. 

Clyde32 said:

They actually are given certain characters. All you have to do is change directions and you are good to go. 

Mmm... didn't know about this.

Wright said:
Clyde32 said:

Mmm... didn't know about this.

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:

You just reminded me Ice Climbers no more in Smash

Clyde32 said:

I've seen plenty of chain grabs, it just looks like there's more than enough time to tech right or left after the footstool.

noname2200 said:
I doubt that works against anyone that actually tries to, y'know, move.

psht, walking is for tourneyfags.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

MTZehvor said:

I've seen plenty of chain grabs, it just looks like there's more than enough time to tech right or left after the footstool.

Can't tech the footstool here because the animation and launch are bugged for Robin under these very specific circumstances (have to get hit by a point blank charged shot, then the footstool can't be teched), keeping the player "locked down". The same happened to ROB against ZSS in Brawl, but in this case it can be patched and, likely, will be to fix the animation bug.