By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 is still out of stock... something is most certainly going on...

Microsoft never claimed a shortage in Canada. Generally online stores are the first to 'receive' stock, as they don't have to have it transported to a physical store and set up on display.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

Amazon has both Premiums and Elites in stock. I checked my zip code (70001) at GameStop.com, and 8 out of 10 stores around me had Elites, and 1 of the stores had Premiums. I also checked the CircuitCity.com, and two of the three closest stores had all three models of the 360 in stock, and the third store had none of each stock.

It seems as if there may be a shortage, but it's not a serious shortage, as you can tell from my numbers above. Any model 360 can be found in my area with less than five minutes of work.

I saw a pyramid of pros and 6 elites at my best buy.

CaptainPrefrences said:
the whole supply shortage is getting to be an old excuse for poor sales.

360 will never bundle with gtaiv

I think for $50 million dollars Rockstar would allow GTA to be bundled.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

GTA4 bundle sounds right to me. Timing is right, and its a very obvious thing.

Problem is - two full months with no 360s? That isn't a good thing!

They also mentioned that the "supply" issues would be resolved in early March - whatever that means.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

They had plenty of 360's in my area... I was looking for an item and went to 4 different retail stores (Best Buy, Circuit City, Walmart & Sams Club), and while I was at each place I checked out to see if they had 360's and they had all 360 models

Mostly Arcade it seemed like, but still had Elites, Pros at all the stores

So im with the other people who have 360's in stock :D

I went to Best buy today, saw a lot of pro's and elite's

I think the theory that they were planning an HD-DVD version, then backed out makes sense.
either way they dropped the ball IMO.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

I really, really doubt that they were planning a version with built-in HD-DVD, it just doesn't make sense.

The situation is wierd though since there seems to be atleast some truth to the 'out of stock' stories (I really can't comment myself since I'm swedish and you know even the Wii has been in stock here since like april), and as kn says, something appears to be going on. But no rumours leaking about a new sku or anything..? That seems impossible. Will be interesting to see if we'll ever find out what's going on.

New 65nm units?

UK seems to be getting the HDMI enabled units, but what about these 65nm ones. I have been waiting ages for them, I also expect a price cut and new bundles.

1/ I think they are planning something

2/ I think the Xbox360 is STILL not sold out everyhwere
since 80k/week is still quite big sales numbers

Time to Work !