By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Starcraft Mafia - Game Thread - Concluded

(4) Astrogamer - theprof00, HylianSwordsman, WhiteEaglePL, TruckOSaurus
(1) bugrimmar - padib
(4) Nickelsbe - Conegamer, EricFabian, spurgeonryan, Sparks
(1) Wright - Carl2291

(7) Not Voting - Astrogamer, bugrimmar, impertinence, Nickelsbe, radishhead, Wonktonodi, Wright

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Countdown to Night 1: http://itsalmo.st/#night1

padib has announced V/LA until 9/12.

Please PM Smeags or myself if there's an issue with the vote count.

Around the Network

I would suggest that during the next coming game days that people watch White, and more importantly peoples actions towards him. If he is town and telling the truth about his role then mafia may ignore him at night and instead may try to keep him off balance and eventually try to lead a lynch against him.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Right, looking over all my posts and all the posts made, I think I'm not going to make a mistake when I make my vote.

Unvote

Vote Ericfabian 

So you might ask, why this vote? Well Eric has had plenty of chances to explain his point and he hasn't. He's had opportunity to save himself but he's missed it. And he just doesn't seem to care about the game all that much. I've made much of my case for him already in a previous post, would link but on the phone. However if I've learnt anything today, it's that not having access to a laptop is no excuse for not posting. That's not an excuse, it's an apology. 

The other candidates who have popped up, aside from maybe WhiteEagle who has saved himself in my eyes have made enough of a point and done enough to at least hear then out tomorrow. Astroganer us a second choice for lack of activity but I'd rather lunch Eric. He's had his chances and he's blown it for me. And to be brutally honest, even if he's town it's a risk I'm willing to take. And is that not all we can do on the first day, take a calculated risk? 

A vote for Eric seems to be just that.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

TruckOSaurus said:

Just a note. I didn't make any claim about my power (or lack thereof), I request healer assistance. I still do by the way.

You didn't? I thought you requested healer assistance because you had a power that would be useful if you survived longer. I'll have to look at the post again. I may have just assumed you were asking for it for that reason.

EricFabian said:

quoting to get your attention. you still reading what's going on?

Around the Network
HylianSwordsman said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Just a note. I didn't make any claim about my power (or lack thereof), I request healer assistance. I still do by the way.

You didn't? I thought you requested healer assistance because you had a power that would be useful if you survived longer. I'll have to look at the post again. I may have just assumed you were asking for it for that reason.

I don't think that is the case, at least I didn't get that read from his post. Based on last game and the fact Trucks is very logical and a strong player he will likely be a huge target this game if he is town, just as last game. Same with Theprof if he is town as well.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

AstroGamer said:

you watching the game?

you're currently one of the most likely players to be lynched today

So I'm reading everything again now. My next post I'll give my opinions about everything!

Click HERE and be happy 

Conegamer said:

Right, looking over all my posts and all the posts made, I think I'm not going to make a mistake when I make my vote.

Unvote

Vote Ericfabian 

So you might ask, why this vote? Well Eric has had plenty of chances to explain his point and he hasn't. He's had opportunity to save himself but he's missed it. And he just doesn't seem to care about the game all that much. I've made much of my case for him already in a previous post, would link but on the phone. However if I've learnt anything today, it's that not having access to a laptop is no excuse for not posting. That's not an excuse, it's an apology. 

The other candidates who have popped up, aside from maybe WhiteEagle who has saved himself in my eyes have made enough of a point and done enough to at least hear then out tomorrow. Astroganer us a second choice for lack of activity but I'd rather lunch Eric. He's had his chances and he's blown it for me. And to be brutally honest, even if he's town it's a risk I'm willing to take. And is that not all we can do on the first day, take a calculated risk? 

A vote for Eric seems to be just that.

It's too bad WhiteEagle left, or we could actually pull off a lynch on Eric. I'd be in support of that. I agree with some people's sentiments that lynching a first time player first day is mean and a huge turnoff for them playing again, but Eric doesn't seem to care much about the game anyway...

impertinence said:
I'd also like to officially prod burgrimmar. I don't think he wants to play mafia, and even if he does any replacement would probably be much better. My hope is that Day 2 starts with someone else playing for him.

I agree with this, people answered his questions but he wasn't keeping up with the reading and since thinking we were unwelcoming hasn't posted.