By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Starcraft Mafia - Game Thread - Concluded

Also white the best way to tell is to press the html button. You know it's bold because it will have a bold tag around it.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Around the Network
HylianSwordsman said:

I'm for Sparks, he was one of my suspects. I didn't like his response to Nickles, which seemed to focus more on causing a reaction than actually laying out what was wrong with Nickles' argument. Too much "Really? Are you fucking kidding me? What even is this?" kind of bullshit empty statements,  and not enough "this makes no sense because X and Y, this seems scummy because X and Y," kind of statements. He also told prof here that this is "just a day one vote" and how prof convinced him that they were a good idea, even saying he's "not going to vote no lynch" then proceeded to ask if anyone besides radish wanted to do a no lynch. This seems scummy to me. One minute you're saying it's a good idea to push for a day one lynch, then the next you're encouraging a no lynch? Not to mention, Sparks attitude towards day one lynches rubs me the wrong way. It's "just day one" eh? It comes off to me as saying that it's okay to vote on iffy logic because it's just day one. Sure Sparks, let's just go around lynching whoever happens to have a lynch train forming because there's "no one better to vote for". Okay.

All the really's are because his argument are so absurd that that's the only reaction I could come up with. He says quoting Starcraft is evidence, and "causing confusion"? Not even close. He says quoting the leader of the bad guys is also proof. Are you kidding me? Also, him haveing a smart phone is proof. Him speculating on multiple factions, even though it apperently fully fits the flavor, AND impertinence said it first anyway.

Honestly, I'm not sure if you're being serious right now.

And yeah, it's a Day1 vote, I admit. Though, it is also for the person who we currently have the most clues and BS on.

*Catching up.

TruckOSaurus said:
Wonktonodi said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I currently hate the situation we're in.  I feel like I have to chose between 3 bad lynches. I'll revote before the end of the Day for sure but I'm still unsure what to do.

who would you consider to be a good lynch candidate then?

I have my eye on Hylian right now (since he's very quick to change his vote around) but I wouldn't lynch someone who just dropped in for a replacement, that's way too cruel.

Otherwise, I have suspicions for EricFabian (uncooperative), Conegamer (needed to be pressured into contributing) and prof00 (I can't ever fully trust him)

just as you don't like lynchiing replacements, I find lynching new people one ther first day is a little cruel if they dont understand and can turn off potential player. so I'd be more hesitant on Eric

cone did need pressure to be more contributive and did focus his analysis on the more inactives, though I don't thinkI could get behind a lynch of him

with theprof00 being off for the rest of the day it would seem a little mean to lynch him. though I do find him scummy. the thing is I ussually do. I might go back over his posts to try and have another look.

Nicklesbe said:
Also white the best way to tell is to press the html button. You know it's bold because it will have a bold tag around it.

Thank you!

Also, i'm off to play my Smash Bros demo. . Hopefully whoever get's lynched is the right person and it's the mafia, even if the numerical odds are against that with so few mafia members.

impertinence said:
unvote

So, seems like Astro is the most likely lynch outside of nickles today. I can't honestly say I have any much stronger scum reads than for Astro, but I did keep a vote on Eric for a long time and when I go over my notes I see why.

I would like to see either AstroGamer or EricFabian lynched.

TOS did also mentoi prof what are your thoughts on him?

Around the Network
WhiteEaglePL said:
Nicklesbe said:

Thank you!

Also, i'm off to play my Smash Bros demo. . Hopefully whoever get's lynched is the right person and it's the mafia, even if the numerical odds are against that with so few mafia members.

no, you stay in here and help find scum. it will be night soon enough.

Who are players you find most suspicious? and why?

who do you trust the most? and why?

Wonktonodi said:

just as you don't like lynchiing replacements, I find lynching new people one ther first day is a little cruel if they dont understand and can turn off potential player. so I'd be more hesitant on Eric

cone did need pressure to be more contributive and did focus his analysis on the more inactives, though I don't thinkI could get behind a lynch of him

with theprof00 being off for the rest of the day it would seem a little mean to lynch him. though I do find him scummy. the thing is I ussually do. I might go back over his posts to try and have another look.

Looking at it this way, I didn't answer your question correctly. I gave you my suspects but you asked for who would make a better lynch and I'm starting to realize there's not really any better lynch... so I'll have to go with the one I think least likely to be town from our current lynch options.

Vote: AstroGamer.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

I have my eye on Hylian right now (since he's very quick to change his vote around) but I wouldn't lynch someone who just dropped in for a replacement, that's way too cruel.

Otherwise, I have suspicions for EricFabian (uncooperative), Conegamer (needed to be pressured into contributing) and prof00 (I can't ever fully trust him)

I respect that you have your eye on me. I recognize my switching is rather quick, but I mostly switched to WhiteEagle to put pressure on him. I genuinely think Nickles is innocent, and wanted White Eagle to reconsider his vote. Once he did, I kept it on him because I had, at that point, gotten a null read from him, and wanted more info, so I was taking advantage of the momentum building on him. Once he claimed, I decided he was telling the truth and switched back to the person I suspect more. Honestly, we don't have a lot of good leads today, but I think Astro is the better of them (not to mention he's probably the only feasible one at this point), followed by Eric (agreed, he's annoyingly uncooperative, his noobishness doesn't excuse that), followed by Sparks (I outlined my reasons earlier, they're not terribly strong, I'll admit). I have WhiteEagle as a fairly strong town read. I have you as town as well, but mostly because I've agreed with just about everything you've said thus far. Your power role claim earlier was odd, but I considered it a null tell, and the rest of your behavior was full of town tells, in my opinion.

impertinence said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Wonktonodi said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I currently hate the situation we're in.  I feel like I have to chose between 3 bad lynches. I'll revote before the end of the Day for sure but I'm still unsure what to do.

who would you consider to be a good lynch candidate then?

Why is AstroGamer not on this list? Have you already listed him and I forgot or no read?

Wonk asked about alternatives to Nickels, WhiteEagle and Astro so he was excluded from my response.

Signature goes here!

HylianSwordsman said:

I respect that you have your eye on me. I recognize my switching is rather quick, but I mostly switched to WhiteEagle to put pressure on him. I genuinely think Nickles is innocent, and wanted White Eagle to reconsider his vote. Once he did, I kept it on him because I had, at that point, gotten a null read from him, and wanted more info, so I was taking advantage of the momentum building on him. Once he claimed, I decided he was telling the truth and switched back to the person I suspect more. Honestly, we don't have a lot of good leads today, but I think Astro is the better of them (not to mention he's probably the only feasible one at this point), followed by Eric (agreed, he's annoyingly uncooperative, his noobishness doesn't excuse that), followed by Sparks (I outlined my reasons earlier, they're not terribly strong, I'll admit). I have WhiteEagle as a fairly strong town read. I have you as town as well, but mostly because I've agreed with just about everything you've said thus far. Your power role claim earlier was odd, but I considered it a null tell, and the rest of your behavior was full of town tells, in my opinion.

Just a note. I didn't make any claim about my power (or lack thereof), I request healer assistance. I still do by the way.

Signature goes here!