By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Starcraft Mafia - Game Thread - Concluded

Nicklesbe said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
My 2 points for all Mafia Games so afr are:

1.Stay alive and reach the end.

2. Help Town. (I never been on Mafia ever before.)

and a bonus:

3. try to be neutral unless it gets rid of the first 2.......I must admit I didn't really help town much last game apart from 3 areas.

You still have time to convince us. Just be open and honest. Don't directly quote any pm. the lynch can go anyways at this point and the numbers are just evening out.I wish astro was here so we could get a reaction out of him and I'm curious to see what Cone and Eric does.

He said what his role was. He has high defense and no special abilities. Town is the faction on defense at night, so I think it does suggest he's town. If he weren't being honest, he'd have suggested a non-vanilla but believable role. We've gotten as much out of him as we're going to get without getting him modkilled.

I really do think he's town, and at the very least, there's a better lynch in Astro. I know we won't get a reaction from him, but I'm not sure it's that critical. Regardless, we're not getting a White Eagle lynch because I already changed my vote, so it's a tie now.

Around the Network
WhiteEaglePL said:
Wonktonodi said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
I will tell my "role" then. Why am I being lynched on except "bandwagoning" against Nickles, even though I SAID I will change the vote today.....which I did.

Role : I don't have one, I just get extra defence and that's it.

for not tryint to help the town look for scum when you did post, and actually saying you are just going to change a vote later makes the vote mean less.

extra defence does sound like some sort of role, though it could be scum or town and while it could be usefull in keeping you alive longer. You haven't been doing useful things for the town with your time today.

But there is no role. I'm a unit with more defence than the usual 0. And right, I don't think I did anything useful today specifically, but like I said, it takes me a while to recognise aligments.And others know how messy my notepad thing is...

It's partly why I can't wait for Night 1, so that Day 2 more info can come out. The other partial half is because I wish a break from reading about 60 posts a day. (I set myself a target just to keep up slightly. Sometimes I do that on the bus actually.)

This is your second mafia game..and I don't beleive you've ever played a game like this before..So how do you know 0 is the usual defence?

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Nicklesbe said:
@conegamer If you are online what are your thoughts on everything?

My opinion is this site is awful to sift through on my phone. 

Going to read through everything and make my decision. See if there's anything I've or everyone else have missed before making my decision. 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

WhiteEaglePL said:
Wonktonodi said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
I will tell my "role" then. Why am I being lynched on except "bandwagoning" against Nickles, even though I SAID I will change the vote today.....which I did.

for not tryint to help the town look for scum when you did post, and actually saying you are just going to change a vote later makes the vote mean less.

extra defence does sound like some sort of role, though it could be scum or town and while it could be usefull in keeping you alive longer. You haven't been doing useful things for the town with your time today.

But there is no role. I'm a unit with more defence than the usual 0. And right, I don't think I did anything useful today specifically, but like I said, it takes me a while to recognise aligments.And others know how messy my notepad thing is...

It's partly why I can't wait for Night 1, so that Day 2 more info can come out. The other partial half is because I wish a break from reading about 60 posts a day. (I set myself a target just to keep up slightly. Sometimes I do that on the bus actually.)

All of this stuff is useful for town to know (about how little time you put into reading the thread etc.), don't keep it secret until you're almost killed! If you have a hard time covering everything, it's ok to ask other people for important point that have happened, links to the major evens or whatever. Just contribute what you can, it's always better than sitting on your hands and trying to become invisible.

impertinence said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Unvote

WhiteEagle's reaction to being almost lynch and his roleclaim are making me reconsider. I'll have to think about who to vote now.

your unvote puts nickles back in the noose. Do we have any other viable lynches than eagle and astro. I would prefer Astro, but as I have said, I'd hang eagle before nickles the way things are looking now.

I can help with Voting astro, but first I will need 2-3 bullet points why he may be Scum. I am uncertain currently of him - was not following him for a while.

Around the Network
impertinence said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Unvote

WhiteEagle's reaction to being almost lynch and his roleclaim are making me reconsider. I'll have to think about who to vote now.

your unvote puts nickles back in the noose. Do we have any other viable lynches than eagle and astro. I would prefer Astro, but as I have said, I'd hang eagle before nickles the way things are looking now.

I currently hate the situation we're in.  I feel like I have to chose between 3 bad lynches. I'll revote before the end of the Day for sure but I'm still unsure what to do.

Signature goes here!

I'd also like to officially prod burgrimmar. I don't think he wants to play mafia, and even if he does any replacement would probably be much better. My hope is that Day 2 starts with someone else playing for him.

Nicklesbe said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
Wonktonodi said:
WhiteEaglePL said:

This is your second mafia game..and I don't beleive you've ever played a game like this before..So how do you know 0 is the usual defence?

From WoW's role PM. I can't think of wording it differently without quoting a section of what WoW wrote in brackets straight after telling me my stats.

That was my 22k post. Huh

Also I'm 99% sure the standard defence is not 0, looking at the ops, and my PM. Perhaps you have no special powers?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Especially since you claim you have more defence..You saying that 0 is the usual defense when by all rights if your role call is real then I don't know how you can know 0 is the usual defense. it feels coached. Am I wrong on this?

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)