By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Starcraft Mafia - Game Thread - Concluded

(1) bugrimmar - padib
(2) EricFabian - Nickelsbe, impertinence
(2) impertinence - Sparks, theprof00
(4) Nickelsbe - TruckOSaurus, Conegamer, EricFabian, WhiteEaglePL
(1) padib - spurgeonryan
(1) radishhead - Wonktonodi

(6) Not Voting - Astrogamer, bugrimmar, Carl2291, Fusioncode, radishhead, Wright

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Countdown to Night 1: http://itsalmo.st/#night1

Please PM Smeags or myself if there's an issue with the vote count.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
I'll post my opinions shortly. But suffice to say EricFabian's reasoning has been far from satisfactory and his vote seems rather cowardly.

Either way it's unlikely he's Mafia. Just a really detrimental townie.

you hurt my feelings

Click HERE and be happy 

Unvote: Nickelsbe

Vote: WhiteEaglePL

His vote seems to follow whoever is in the hotseat, it looks like he's only looking to follow the bandwagon. Doesn't look good at all.

Signature goes here!

@WoW. How long do we have to put up with Fusioncode not doing anything what so ever? 2 days left of the Day, when will he be replaced?

impertinence said:
@WoW. How long do we have to put up with Fusioncode not doing anything what so ever? 2 days left of the Day, when will he be replaced?

Fusioncode has been prodded. 

You may request a prod at any time.  If the user does not respond to me or in the thread within a sufficient amount of time ( we'll say 24 hours ) then they will be replaced.

Around the Network

I don't think there is such a thing as bandwagoning when so many people have to vote on just 1 person to actually commit a lynch....

WhiteEaglePL said:
I don't think there is such a thing as bandwagoning when so many people have to vote on just 1 person to actually commit a lynch....

Please explain what you mean. To me the need for long lynch trains would mean more bandwagoning, why do you feel the opposite?

EricFabian said:
Conegamer said:
I'll post my opinions shortly. But suffice to say EricFabian's reasoning has been far from satisfactory and his vote seems rather cowardly.

Either way it's unlikely he's Mafia. Just a really detrimental townie.

you hurt my feelings

Well, if you refuse to answer then what more is there to say?

Let's try something a little different. You've seen how the game has unfolded thus far; and others posts; what do you think? Have you been enjoying it? Who has been suspicious looking at it from an outside perspective? Are you Mafia? Why your vote switching to Nickelsbe?

Perhaps if you could answer this new set of questions, it would be better. There's no "victimizing", it's just trying to understand your perspective. Just sitting on the sidelines is no way to act and interact with this game, so get stuck in and don't worry about what happens afterwards. Odds are, it will be better than just acting like a target/victim as you are doing currently.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

impertinence said:
WhiteEaglePL said:

Please explain what you mean. To me the need for long lynch trains would mean more bandwagoning, why do you feel the opposite?

Because at day 1 there should be a lynch. and if we all vote practically different people it won't happen.

WhiteEaglePL said:
impertinence said:
WhiteEaglePL said:

Because at day 1 there should be a lynch. and if we all vote practically different people it won't happen.

That's not true..At the end of the day the person with the most votes gets lynched. So everyone can look at different people and vote for different people then someone can still get lynched. So there is bandwaggoning because mafia doesn't need all 9 or how ever to lynch, they just need the most people on one person and waste as much time as possible.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)