By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Starcraft Mafia - Game Thread - Concluded

We need a Death Note themed game at some point xD

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

EVen though I agree that it is very hard to win as the SK, I kinda feel like he had a little too much help.
Being able to survive an attack and clear a scan is, well, i dunno, kinda unfair.
imo
maybe it's just sour grapes.
I could've slapped wright all game and not gotten confirmation, and wright could've been attacked twice and survived.

Thanks WoW for hosting a great game, very enjoyable!

theprof00 said:
EVen though I agree that it is very hard to win as the SK, I kinda feel like he had a little too much help.
Being able to survive an attack and clear a scan is, well, i dunno, kinda unfair.
imo
I could've slapped wright all game and not gotten confirmation, and wright could've been attacked twice and survived.

And yet we had a plan in place that if had been accepted by town would have lynche Wright on Day 3. The opportunities were there.

Boo, I hate when meta gaming was right day one. :(

I'm also still mad that my browser crashed the end of day 1. Thankfully though even though many of you thought I was scum you thought I was mafia and not the nuke. Still a little bitter over day 2 TOS. Having scum and a lynch wasn't enough we had to question more people.

Funny how if prof didn't have his power role we would have probably lynched Wright day 3

Around the Network
impertinence said:
theprof00 said:
imo

And yet we had a plan in place that if had been accepted by town would have lynche Wright on Day 3. The opportunities were there.

I've come to learn that when you say passive comments like that, you're pointing them at me.

Fine imp. YOu're right. I blew the game. You happy?

theprof00 said:

I've come to learn that when you say passive comments like that, you're pointing them at me.

Fine imp. YOu're right. I blew the game. You happy?

Prof, it wasn't your fault.

As usual, I am solely responsible for losing the game for town. And people wonder why anyone listens to me.

I doubt we'd have killed any Mafia if Prof wasn't leading the town

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

theprof00 said:
As usual, I am solely responsible for losing the game for town. And people wonder why anyone listens to me.

But as the winner of this mafia game, I'm saying it wasn't your fault. You're not listening to me :(