By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Starcraft Mafia - Game Thread - Concluded

I am sure wow will modkill me if I get banned. Maybe I'll do it that way instead?

Around the Network

So now we go from "the evidence only points to me"
to "padib seems to have information on the nuker"
to "ok, maybe it's radish"

Ok, let's see your case then.

theprof00 said:

"Dont bother coming back if youre not interested in putting in the work."

Why do you think I said yesterday that going back and doing rereads is futile? It's because I've already done the work. Many many times over. There is nothing in the entire thread that will definietly pin the nuke. There's nothing in your 'read' either. But by all means, everyone, go through it all. As many times as you'd like. Maybe you

ll come up with something that will hold up a little better to even the most rudamentery counterpoints than what prof has found. Here's a hint to you all though: it's impossible to find proof that I am the nuke in this thread, because I am not and I've plaid the entire game as straight as I can.

(5) impertinence - theprof00, Wonktonodi, radishhead, TruckOSaurus, Carl2291
(2) padib - ConeGamer, padib

(5) Not Voting - EricFabian, impertinence, Mr Khan, WhiteEaglePL, Wright

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 4 will last until a lynch occurs.  There is no deadline.

Please PM Smeags or myself if there's an issue with the vote count.

impertinence said:
theprof00 said:

Why do you think I said yesterday that going back and doing rereads is futile? It's because I've already done the work. Many many times over. There is nothing in the entire thread that will definietly pin the nuke. There's nothing in your 'read' either. But by all means, everyone, go through it all. As many times as you'd like. Maybe you

ll come up with something that will hold up a little better to even the most rudamentery counterpoints than what prof has found. Here's a hint to you all though: it's impossible to find proof that I am the nuke in this thread, because I am not and I've plaid the entire game as straight as I can.

Who's your Ghost then?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
So now we go from "the evidence only points to me"
to "padib seems to have information on the nuker"
to "ok, maybe it's radish"

Ok, let's see your case then.

Do it yourself. If you read through the thread again with the same intent in finding that he is the nuke as you had when you read it the last time you'll come away with the realization that you can't be sure which one of us is the nuke. You'd have to go by what I have done and what he have done. Don't worry, it should be much faster doing a read on him, you get to just scroll through page after page where he is not contributing at all.

TruckOSaurus said:
impertinence said:
theprof00 said:

Who's your Ghost then?

I don't know. If padib is not lying it's wright, if he is it's Mr Khan, White or Radish. I say radish, but that is based only on him being extremely under the radar the whole game. Of course, I have the added benefit of knowing my own PM. When I get lynched, I will recommend town kill Radish at night, but I would make sure before that happens that white and khan can truely be considered cleared. I do, but it is based on meta and cicumstance.

impertinence said:
theprof00 said:

You're very careful to use the same words. That doesn't mean that reading through is pointless. You've read through the thread many times over, but hey, how about this point on Radish:
Scum claimed to have a detection and scanned radish and came up with a hazy reading.

Shouldn't that be a clue that Radish is the nuke? I mean, since you've read it so many times, that should've jumped out to you don't you think? Especially when you admitted yourself that the choice is logically between you and he. Instead, I don't even see a case presented against him. Is Radish as an option really that futile? Instead I think you're more comfortable just arguing against me. Fine.

Here's a question.
Why would a townie hand the game over to a third party player to decide, and why would a town player who knows the option is only between himself and Radish, urge that padib is a resource when evidence such as the above should've been part of your immediate case against radish.

Imp, don't you dare get yourself modkilled.

Vote for yourself, that's the best you can do without ruining the game.

padib said:
theprof00 said:
padib said:
theprof00 said:
So, like, do you have heat vision?

I'm actually not a detector. I think his cloaking ability may have been deactivated, or that it just doesn't work against me.

I'm honestly not sure.

Padib, just quoting for attention here.

Do you REALLY know for sure that both night 1 kills were toss?

It's ok if you lied, I won't jump down your throat. I'm just very curious to know.

Yes, I do know for sure. I have said so multiple times already.

I didn't lie at all, claimed everything I knew, and just got bashed for it. Gj.

Also, for the record, a ghost may be uncloaked per Starcraft logic, if that has anything to do with anything. So your logic is messed up about Wright not being the Ghost because I was able to target and damage him.

I know you've said it several times. Chill out and just listen to me. I'm trying to theorize.

If a ghost can uncloak, that's fine, but it also means that the roles that are in place on both factions are completely useless.

So here's the options:
Town has only a single doctor, and a half bodyguard as the entirety of its power roles.
or
Wright isn't the ghost.