Wonktonodi said:
EricFabian said:

I'm not guilty

you still haven't answered my questions

ok I will. In my next post

Click HERE and be happy 

Nicklesbe said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
I do think there should be a lynch today.

I'm currently waiting on more clues until I decide who is who.

What do you think of the events and the people so far? What behavior have you thought was suspicious, what behavior did you think was helpful? What do you think of the flavor and the  situation we find our selves in? Using your experiance from last game do you have any advice for new players in here? 

I never seem to find anything on the first day lol. However I find Mr Eric quite suspicious. I don't know if that's because he is Mafia or because he is a Noob Townie who for some reason has an instinct I am Mafia...

Oh, while we're on the discussion

Vote no lynch

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

I vote No Lynch

(Just getting the formatting correct)

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
EricFabian said:
Wonktonodi said:
EricFabian said:

I'm not guilty

you still haven't answered my questions

ok I will. In my next post

Still waiting. You can answer my questions at the same time; there's probably a bit of overlap so it's not that bad.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

radishhead said:
I vote No Lynch

Can't you just...not vote?

Wright said:
radishhead said:
I vote No Lynch

Can't you just...not vote?

The day ends quicker if a majority of people specifically vote for nobody to die today though. Also, it makes my position seem more confident rather than simply refusing to vote and hiding in the sidelines

Watch me on YouTube!

EricFabian continuous his evading play. Keeps the vote on WhiteEagle for no reason anyone can come up with, keeps it a secret why he does so, contributes nothing and deflects and defers.

I'd say he is town, he is definitely not able to talk with anybody outside the thread for sure as he would surely have been put in his place by any scum buddies, siblings, lovers or whatever by now. If there is no day talk, I guess it's possible that scum is sitting somewhere ripping their hair out watching this kind of display, but then I'd expect to see more direct attempts by people to make him change his style.

ERIC TELL ME THE REASON WHY OR I VOTE U.