By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Starcraft Mafia - Game Thread - Concluded

EricFabian said:

So it has begun!

And need to vote, one already claimed that he has a proof. But I don't have to believe in this. I have to trust in my instincts, so I vote WhiteEaglePL

Any particluar reason why whatsoever?  To me it seems your just picking a name out of the hat and going for it.

-------------------------------

Reading on what I missed. I really won't do that often for reasons I stated before.

Around the Network

@Prof, you said you think 2 mafia has already slipped "big time" , are you sure those 2 are not townies not knowing what to do/say?

Conegamer said:

I'm gonna take this opportunity to ask some questions to Radish. He's posted a fair bit but it's mostly about the flavour of the game. He's not asked a whole heap of questions or been under fire, there's been a lot of "comment" posts from him thus far just tagging along. So out of curiosity Radish, what's your opinion on how things are developing right now? Who do you think has been acting suspiciously? Any comments on the Nickelsbe accustations or that of any other user currently?

There's a lot of players who haven't said enough for me to know for sure what I think of them. Besides, I'm of the school of  thought that it's never correct to lynch somebody on Day 1, since most (if not all) "slips" that people notice on Day 1 are just players voicing their genuine thoughts or having some fun at the start of the game or whatever. For that reason my only suspects are Prof, Impertinence and Nicklesby, who have been talking either amongst eachother or to the town as a whole about various "slips" that they'll no doubt use to falsely accuse (knowingly or not) someone of being Mafia in the future.

Prof's claim that there may not be a Mafia team at all seemed insane to me at first, but thinking that we know one of the bad guys is a Ghost (Terran), it's possible we have a few players that the town must get rid of, who aren't necessarily linked at all.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:

Besides, I'm of the school of  thought that it's never correct to lynch somebody on Day 1, since

Since they might accidentally kill a Mafia, thus giving Townies Day 1 advantage. Am I right, scum?

Wright said:
radishhead said:

Besides, I'm of the school of  thought that it's never correct to lynch somebody on Day 1, since

Since they might accidentally kill a Mafia, thus giving Townies Day 1 advantage. Am I right, scum?

Even if they kill a mafia, it was still the wrong decision to attempt for it - it's more likely they'll hit town than mafia, and there's almost no way to know without a night to use powers etc. who the mafia are.

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

Why do you both keep on referring to town as "they"?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Because I'm outlining the belief that I follow on Day 1 in Mafia, regardless of the circumstances

Watch me on YouTube!

Conegamer said:
Why do you both keep on referring to town as "they"?

You chosed Maths over English. That should give you a clue.

radishhead said:
Because I'm outlining the belief that I follow on Day 1 in Mafia, regardless of the circumstances

including a nuclear detonation on day 5?

Wonktonodi said:
radishhead said:

including a nuclear detonation on day 5?

What do you know about nuclear detonations?