By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Starcraft Mafia - Game Thread - Concluded

Imp and Spurge have swapped pages in my book.

Around the Network

God this Day will claim my sanity.

Let's try this from a different angle, who here thinks it could be possible for scum or the Nuker to have a Day-time kill?

Signature goes here!

spurgeonryan said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Let's try this from a different angle, who here thinks it could be possible for scum or the Nuker to have a Day-time kill?

I have never heard of scum having a day time kill ability and it does not make sense for the ender of all life inthis game to have another ability.

Are you saying prof should prove himself and kill me or padib or one of his other guesses and then we will know?

I'm saying that if prof has a Day Kill that points to him being Town. Right?

If he's Town, then he's not Zerg. Right?

If he's not Zerg, you're not telling the truth. Right?

So by having prof shoot someone toDay we call out his bluff if he's lying about his ability and we call out your bluff if you're lying about him being Zerg.

Sounds like a win-win deal for town, no?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

I'd say unlikely in either case. Seems a bit much to have scum daykill and nightkill, they could baically take out three town uncontested then (by ending the day with a kill immidiatly after sunrise)

spurgeonryan said:
Just what I said.
He shoots padib for being a liar, nuker or idiot.

When he proves he can do that, then he is not scum and I will vote my ownself and get lynched.

Why shouldn't he shot at you instead? If you're telling the truth then prof is lying through his teeth so you have nothing to fear since we decided scum shouldn't have that ability.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Spurge>imp

Edit: I'm opposed to shooting padib because he's been cleared of being a Ghost by Wright.

Signature goes here!

I SEE that as an act of "I say this and they will believe me lol. I'm the nuker but now they won't care."

Anyway...........Prof can't shoot wright since Padib will kill Prof.
So here the the options I would say:

Wonk
Cone
Spurge
Imp

:------)

spurgeonryan said:

Lets get the ball rolling.

Vote: spurgeonryan

No go ahead theprof. Make it so.

Ok Folks, are we sufficiently directed into the best way of finding the nuke toNight?

I strongly recommend doctoring for wright. I'm a big boy and I can take care of myself, and well, if not...I've spilled enough alien blood for one lifetime. I've got what's coming to me.

The plan is to scan and kill out of this group of players:
Khan
Imp
Wonk
Eric

Killing eric will make the most sense, so please padib, make it so.
I'll scan Khan or Imp
Wright, you scan imp or wonk

Everyone else, hold onto your butts. 

Spurge, make a note to yourself.
Don't ever get on the bad side of Jim Raynor.

This is my town.