By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGC's Roleplaying game: Rules, Setting and Profiles

Certainly a diverse cast of characters here. See how Wright wrangles us being like herding feral cats.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
I see nothing, I am stuck in a jungle ( I hope this country has jungles!!! :P) waiting for my team. I hope my team are at least ready for action!

You put me things difficult there, considering we're going to the cities in Venezuela xD

spurgeonryan said:

Well you are not going to just fly right into the city are you? Stage outside then drive in? Or are things more peaceful than what I imagine? Either way, plans change, and maybe my story is of a future time line and you guys are already there and I do not know it yet. Or maybe I thought we started in the jungle, but after comms went down, plans changed and I will be out in the jungle with half your gear and reconi..sense? and you guys will be in the City wondering where the hell I am at. Bad for both of us I guess. I hope we find each other.

Never mind, I just thought of something!

In the outside of Caracas it is like a jungle.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
In the outside of Caracas it is like a jungle.

Well, I certainly appreciate the insight! (Because I suck at geography xD)

Around the Network

Don't worry
It's not exactly like a jungle, but that's because people without houses build around there. We could say Spurgeon's character is investigating over there.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

ok so the thing wth rockets...yeah that whole situation was messy. Wright I'm going to try and clean that up with my next post and offer a better(imo) explanation for it if that's cool. Also I want to mess with Dylans suit a little bit, is it alright if I put in some flavor that it is made of nanotech?

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Off the record: I am taking the day off work tomorrow to exhibit some art I've done at a show. Because of this likely will not be on much if at all with the role playing thread.

Nymeria said:

Off the record: I am taking the day off work tomorrow to exhibit some art I've done at a show. Because of this likely will not be on much if at all with the role playing thread.

I dont know if we have to say ORT here do we? Either way congrats on your art ^.^ I will try to get some open ended character interaction with your character at some point, feel free to take note when ever or simply ignore it. Will be leaving the ball in your court when I do it. Will try to get everyone in the enxt few days.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Nicklesbe said:
ok so the thing wth rockets...yeah that whole situation was messy. Wright I'm going to try and clean that up with my next post and offer a better(imo) explanation for it if that's cool. Also I want to mess with Dylans suit a little bit, is it alright if I put in some flavor that it is made of nanotech?

I dunno if Wright is supposed to answer, but sure. You can mess around with Dylan's suit It's a mix of synthetic fibers and nanotech, resulting in a form-fitting skintight suit that's nearly untearable under stress. The blue and green stripes are made specifically from a biometric technology that reads Dylan's power stability. If those stripes turns red, his powers might manifest erratically. But this version is only a prototype, so it doesn't have the device to automatically control the powers.

But please, don't kill him XD