By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Purchase Destiny Digital version for PS3/360 Get a Free upgrade to PS4/Xbox One Version

Euphoria14 said:
So with this would I get the PS3 and PS4 versions and be able to have both versions playing simultaneously?

Yes, they say you get to keep PS3 version after the upgrade.

So now it's possible to split the bill with a friend owning a different gen console. 

Too bad I already downloaded PS4 version, could have saved some more money...

Around the Network

I feel like this should be standard practice, like Sony's cross-buy purchases... Instead, people who buy a next gen version get less than those who get a last gen version, and it's only available for a limited time.

Good deal for those who get it though.

fireburn95 said:
Argh why announce it 3 days before release, dunno if i should change pre order

Better than announcing the day after release.

This is good. People who want destiny but won't be getting nexgen console until Christmas can now have their cake and eat it too. Makes no difference to me as I already have PS4 and I won't be getting Destiny until it comes to PS+. And if it never comes to PS+ I will never get Destiny. Looks like a great game, but FPS and I just aren't good friends. 

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Darn hoping it would be cheaper this way but even digital ps3 copy is £10 more than boxed PS4 copy. Nvm :(

awesome thanks for the heads up, already have the limited edition for ps4 but will buy this on 360 so i can get the xbox one version too and play both ps4 and xone versions toegther

Around the Network

I don't even have PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 & Xbox One. That's a good deal for the most people already bought last gen, so they can take their time though.

*if redeemed before Janurary 15* Sheeeesh!!!!!