By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - A Flash Threat

Hi ppl, this time i decided to make a thread(not threat) about flash animation. But u can post any flash-related content-games,pictures,opinion, if you want...

Ill start with Waterlollies one of the best movies on flash. Well it has some nice graphics but the story... its a little symple. Besides the main caracter is a devil-like monster. My rating: 8/10

Around the Network

...I'm confused. Why are you threatening flash? Or are you threatening people through flash?

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

There is a mistake on the headline
I mean flash threaD- yeah thread not treath

^ Uhh..OK....Umm...Can I reccommend a flash game??

I thought you were threatening to flash AT me, naked raincoat stylee.

Around the Network
supermariogalaxy said:
^ Uhh..OK....Umm...Can I reccommend a flash game??

Sure dont forget your review

Hmm... it looks like u guys doesnt like flash, dont u visit Newg.....? well u know that page, have u ever heard about Super Mario Bros Z, that flash definitely rocks, it has at least 12 episodes its on 7 right now... see it, youll like it

Dromafett said:
Hmm... it looks like u guys doesnt like flash, dont u visit Newg.....? well u know that page, have u ever heard about Super Mario Bros Z, that flash definitely rocks, it has at least 12 episodes its on 7 right now... see it, youll like it

My favourite on Newgrounds is "Taint of Love". Absolutely hilarious. "Sometimes i feel, i got to, lube it up..." Somehow i haven't got the SMB Z to work, problems with flash, if i recall (damn Windows), it seems to be pretty random whether some flash applets work or not.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

The Awesome series has been good and so is SMB Z. There are many others that are really good as well. Theres one on the front page called Protectors of Tomorrow 2 which I recommend to anyone they are so funny! Theres only 2 right now but I'm sure there will be more.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

That water lollies one was pretty cool, my computer could even run it without any fps drops (macs and other PC's on campus..... couldn't even get close)

I've also liked,

Madness
Awesome (Metal Gear Awesome 2 is AMAZING)
Final Fantasy A+ (and Shoo Fly from the same person)
Dad's Home (and At Work)

among others