By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Garden Warfare on PS Systems: Will it sell well?

Sales for all PS versions

<250k 27 36.49%

250 to 500k 12 16.22%

500 to 750k 15 20.27%

750k to 1m 9 12.16%

1m to 1.5 5 6.76%

15. to 2 2 2.70%

2 to 3 2 2.70%

3 to 4 0 0%

4 to 5 0 0%

5milliom+ 2 2.70%

Total:74
jlmurph2 said:
Blob said:
jlmurph2 said:

Huh? I've never had problems finding a match. Been playing all week.

Oh ok, maybe I should give it a whirl again. Im in Austrlia mind you which may explain it but the last few times I tried i was stuck in some games with only 2 other people, not very fun especially if you're the one by yourself.

Maybe EA is putting you in empty servers. Not sure how to work around that.

Had a similar issue with gears of war 2 back in the day. If you were in Aus you would struggle to find games with anyone outside of Aus and that became a serious issue as numbers dwindled. Funnily enough Epic changed something with their netcode at one point , putiing us into games with americans for a bit. Then for some unknown reason they tweaked it again forcing us back out, despite everything working fine.

Around the Network
Burek said:
jlmurph2 said:
Scisca said:
I'd pick this up on Vita for sure, it lacks games like this. But on PS3/4? Naaaah. It'll probably hit PS+ soon either way.

Doubt it. Its an EA Access game, it just isn't in the vault yet.

But there is no EA Access on PS, so it could easily be available on PS+, just like Crysis is this month or Dead Space last month.

PS users do not have to pay extra for old EA games.

Crysis and Dead Space are not options in EA Access.

With double the install base, probably around double the sales. I have no idea how well it sold on Xbox One tho.

Not well. Doesn't seem too appealing a purchase.

I will be buying it, though!

A game like this needs to release on all platforms at the same time to sell well on all platforms. A late port will suffer from "oh that game, yeah I did want it back then, but now I want to play other games. " 

My son used to watch a lot of GW let's plays, but now he's moved on to other let's play and GW doesn't get any air time with him. 

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

Garden who?

360 sales = 0.45m
XB1 sales = 0.23m
Total = 0.69m

My guess is that by the end of the year, both will be even and in the long run PS3+PS4 > 360+X1

250k.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

I was excited for it, but to much time has passed. My coffers won't open until the fall. 

Ali_16x said:
No one gives a shit about this anymore, this game would have sold better if it came out simultaneously. Timed games are usually forgotten and the lack of hype kills sales.

Tell that to Notch...