By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Need help 3ds xl or Vita slim

Tagged games:

Which one

Ps vita slim 10 18.18%

3ds xl 43 78.18%

None 2 3.64%

Total:55

So I'll be quite simple with this i wanna buy a handheld and I'm not sure which one to buy either a vita or 3ds so I'll just list some games i wamt for each system

Ps Vita: conception 2, dangan ronpa, freedom wars, murasaki baby, persona 4 golden, soul sacrifice, teraway, and mgs hd collection vita

3ds xl: Bravely default, Zelda alink between worlds, pokemon y, pokemon omega ruby, shin megami tensei 4, animal crossing new leaf, fire emblem awakening

Also I'm wooried about getting both the vita because i feel like sony might stop supporting it and for the 3ds i feel like nintendo is already ready to move on to it's next handheld i expect the 3ds o only have 1 or 2 years left  but what do yu guys think

Around the Network

Easily 3ds I have had mine for a long time and use it nearly everyday.

I had a Vita at one point too im not joking It was pretty cool but the games just did not interest me at all.

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~

a lot of people will say that depends what kind of games you like, but is a lie. Vita is great piece of hardware. No one can denial. But 3Ds has more games, more exclusives and all. So is a really easy to decide

Click HERE and be happy 

3DSXl. Easiest decision ever.

I highly recommend an XL, and if you still wish to play vita games, get PS TV if you happen to have a controller and a TV :)

Current Consoles: Gaming PC, Wii U, 3DS

Around the Network

I may be a bit biased but the 3ds to me is the best handheld evarrrrrr

i dont own a vita

As a Vita owner, it is obvious that I recommend 3DS. It is cheaper, has more games and better support.
I would recommend Vita only used, as you can probably find it with a memory card for under half the price...

3DS XL, and don't look back. This coming from a person who owns both. The Vita is much better hardware, but there simply isn't enough support for it to justify a purchase.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

mZuzek said:
Don't worry, Nintendo is definitely supporting the 3DS for at least a few more years. There's even a second 3DS Zelda in the making. I'd say it's not getting a successor until 2017.

wait..... seriously? i never heard about this :0

3dsXL... I mean, lets be honest, Sony went lolz on the Vita and if the parent company goes lolz on its own device, u know thats a bad sign

Oh and 3ds can play your previous gen games without u having to rebuy them

And the Memory cards aren't over priced as shit

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850