By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Can someone, anyone, help me in Borderlands please.

Nope sorry. Id have to re-download it and I probably deleted all my saved data after beating it.

Ill go ahead and do that, but hopefully someone else is able to help you out.

Around the Network

I'm only a level 17 Psycho but I've been playing daily. Although I think I'm fairly screwed because I built all melee/special ability damage. I hit like a truck but die a ton. Haha. Still fun times though. Add me on PSN GirthQuake. I will try to help if I can.

Girthquake said:
I'm only a level 17 Psycho but I've been playing daily. Although I think I'm fairly screwed because I built all melee/special ability damage. I hit like a truck but die a ton. Haha. Still fun times though. Add me on PSN GirthQuake. I will try to help if I can.

Lol same. And good, thanks.

NintendoSupporter<3 said:

I need some help defeating this boss, W4R-D3N, in Borderlands 2 for Vita.I actually need you to join my game and help. Lol if you're will to help let me know and add my PSN ID (XFsWorld). Thanks.

I hope I can catch you online so I can help you.

tantraonline said:
NintendoSupporter<3 said:

I need some help defeating this boss, W4R-D3N, in Borderlands 2 for Vita.I actually need you to join my game and help. Lol if you're will to help let me know and add my PSN ID (XFsWorld). Thanks.

I hope I can catch you online so I can help you.

Add me on PSN. :P