By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - SonicGalaxy27 - Standin' Up For Himself Through Hot, Soft, "Please Believe Me or Fuck Off"

Same here, there's no proof from either side. Not saying I believe him, but ya gotta admit, its kinda stupid to keep on demanding someone to prove that they arent someone else for like 5-6 months. The source of all this is some deviantfart drama queen who calls herself BetaKatana. she not only instigated this whole mess, but says she will not stop until she "proves she's right". In other words, shes the instigator who keeps agitating things so that she can say "HA! Told ya so!" in everyones faces to feed her own ego.

This all started with BetaKatana's journal 'Is this a Conspiracy' (11 feb), where she first accused Disco of being a troll when her only "evidence" was a few theories. doubt I can post links but if anyone's interested they can search it up. Before Disco, she had a beef with some dude named Dakota over a fan character this past fall, and she admits shes still "out to ruin him". Then she went after Disco. Voila, here we all are. Later she claims she was impersonated, yet doesnt block the troll and move on with her life, but instead constantly claims that its Disco. After sending out a white knight to stalk Disco's accounts to get screen shots of anything he says, she now claims she has folders of "evidence" (obsessive much?). She couldnt even be bothered to do any of that herself. Screen shots can be edited easily, but she expects everyone to just take her word that it's 100% true. Hypocritical of her to ask everyone to believe her screen shots but says Discos are not real evidence. Shes been saying that she will post a video of her "evidence" soon, "once she has calmed down" LMBO

If beta kuntanas not sending out her mob of white knights after someone, she spends her time writing up constant ‘woe-is-me’ BS journals. Ended up unwatching her because of her constant attention-whoring. Shes like Akai; has an ego that blinds her sense of reality, needs team of whiteknights, thrives on attention. She asks her loyal white knights for back-up in youtube arguments, they even babysit her DA page when she's gone for her comfort. She acts like an immature brat who simply will not let something go, ever. I almost feel bad for Disco, it's like he legit wants to move on and that's why he tried to continue with his series, but she keeps interfering. If BetaKatana stops slandering him and sending white knights after him then he'd probably stop making videos on this.

Around the Network
geargamer said:

Same here. There's no proof from either side. Not saying I believe him, but ya gotta admit, its kinda asinine to keep on demanding someone to prove that they arent someone else for like 5-6 months. The source of all this is some deviantfart drama queen who calls herself BetaKatana. she not only instigated this whole mess, but says she will not stop until she "proves she's right". In other words, shes the instigator, she keeps agitating things so that she can say "HA! Told ya so!" in everyones faces to feed her own ego.

This all started with BetaKatana's journal 'Is this a Conspiracy' (11 feb), where she first accused Disco of being a troll when her only "evidence" was a few theories. doubt I can post links but if anyone's interested they can search it up. Before Disco, she had a beef with some dude named Dakota over a fan character this past fall, and she admits shes still "out to ruin him". Then she went after Disco. Voila, here we all are. Later she claims she was impersonated, yet doesnt block the troll and move on with her life, but instead constantly claims that its Disco. After sending out a white knight to stalk Disco's accounts to get screen shots of anything he says, she now claims she has folders of "evidence" (obsessive much?). She couldnt even be bothered to do any of that herself. Screen shots can be edited easily, but she expects everyone to just take her word that it's 100% true. Hypocritical of her to ask everyone to believe her screen shots but says Discos are not real evidence. Shes been saying that she will post a video of her "evidence" soon "once she has calmed down" LMBO

If beta kuntanas not sending out her mob of white knights after someone, she spends her time writing up constant ‘woe-is-me’ BS journals. Ended up unwatching her because of her constant attention-whoring. Shes like Akai; has an ego that blinds her sense of reality, needs team of whiteknights, thrives on attention. She asks her loyal white knights for back-up in youtube arguments, and they even babysit her DA page when she's gone for her comfort. She acts like an immature brat who simply will not let something go, ever. I almost feel bad for Disco, it's like he legit wants to move on and that's why he tried to continue with his series, but she keeps making things worse. If BetaKatana stops slandering him and sending white knights after him then he'd probably stop making videos on this.

Well, I now get why he's so pissed off right now. I would suggest that he stops presenting his case and tells her that she is wasting her life doing this, and ask her if she has anything better to do.

This is the most confusing thing i have seen today...

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

I agree, that's what he should've done a long time ago. (To Nintentacle)

RealGamingExpert said:

This is the most confusing thing i have seen today...

Lol its probably better not to figure out this whole mess, its just pointless drama anyways. Just wish it would finally stop though.

Around the Network

oh hello there

*sees date*

*sees title*

*notices this got bumped*

...um

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Not sure why a thread about old dA drama from last year got bumped for no reason but I'm going to close it for good.