By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - wEAy to early prEAss confEArence - Gamescom 2014 Press conferences dates and times & Livestreams

AnthonyW86 said:
fireburn95 said:
awesomeabe1998 said:
It is so annoying to not see Nintendo on that list! Why dont they have a Gamescom conference or direct for once?

I too am suprised about them not having a direct. Unless they spilled all their beans at E3, which in that case is dissapointing.

I think it's just that, they don't really have anything new to show.

i dont think nintendo usually have gamescom confrences. Sony is the one who usually has them. MS more often than nintendo. at least thats what i think. 

Around the Network

OP this is a fantastic thread. ill be stealing some of your links though. buahahahaha

vivster said:
90 minutes are not nearly enough for all the TLG footage.

TLG will have its own show, but its so big that Sony has been preparing 7 years to put the show together.

bananaking21 said:
OP this is a fantastic thread. ill be stealing some of your links though. buahahahaha

#Thief 5 confirmed!

bananaking21 said:
vivster said:
90 minutes are not nearly enough for all the TLG footage.

TLG will have its own show, but its so big that Sony has been preparing 7 years to put the show together.

I dunno why hashtags make everything sound cooler

Around the Network

Can't wait to see what Sony has in store for us! They showed some awesome stuff at E3 so I expect they will build on that plus show a new game or two off since they have plenty more studios working on projects we haven't seen yet! They're going to have a great 2015:)

I hope to see great things from Sony. E3 2014 was not so great for sony, imo.

fireburn95 said:
melbye said:
I wish Nintendo made more of an effort in Europe sometimes

There's absolutely no word online whether they're having a conference or a nintendo direct, you're right, it's really dismal

They actually have games that we never seen actually(pokemon fighting game(well we seen it but like 5 secs of it,retros new game,more info on zelda for the heck of it if they wanted to :P) missed oportunities :P

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

finalrpgfantasy said:
I hope to see great things from Sony. E3 2014 was not so great for sony, imo.

It was a very third party focused show, with the likes of batman, far cry, battlefield, gta 5 & smaller games like no mans sky and grim fandango. 

Gamescom is usually first party, watch their gamescom 2013 and they announce like 7 first and second party titles which was awesome.

I liked their e3, no megatons but a healthy amount of content

This show is getting more prominence with each year. EA doing a live conference now as well? Crazy.