By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Hyrule Warriors 1st Week In Europe Predictions! 70k Japan!

Europe - 40k

Around the Network

Europe ... to be honest i guess it will do very very bad here.
First week maybe something like 22-26k, so i say 24k.

I'm not expecting much from it. Floprule Warriors was a failure right out of the gate. Poor thing, being on the Wii U and all.

~Mod Edit~

This post and the posts below have been moderated.

-Smeags

NintendoPie said:
I'm not expecting much from it. Floprule Warriors was a failure right out of the gate. Poor thing, being on the Wii U and all.

Geez. Could you take your freaking negativity elsewhere? Do you not have anything better to do than attacking Hyrule Warriors all day?

That is so sad.

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:

Geez. Could you take your freaking negativity elsewhere? Do you not have anything better to do than attacking Hyrule Warriors all day?

That is so sad.

I can't help the fact that it is and will be an utter flop. Take your Tbone-optimism™ elsewhere.

NintendoPie said:
morenoingrato said:

That is so sad.

I can't help the fact that it is and will be an utter flop. Take your Tbone-optimism™ elsewhere.

And please go out the door with your trainwrecked comments. GAF would easily welcome you.

90k Europe

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

morenoingrato said:

And please go out the door with your trainwrecked comments. GAF would easily welcome you.

Moreno, you've been old news for the longest time. Hang up that coat and go back to ogling Rol's posts from the shadows.

NintendoPie said:
morenoingrato said:

Moreno, you've been old news for the longest time. Hang up that coat and go back to ogling Rol's posts from the shadows.

Um... at least I didn't go from a full time spammer to a half time troll.

~Mod Edit~

This post and the one below have been moderated.

-Smeags