By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which gaming system do you regret buying?

I don't regret buying my Ps4 because I know their will eventually be some awesome games to play on it, but I haven't turned it on since January. I should have bought an Xbox One first instead, but it was a $100 more at the time and I thought I was making the right choice. I really want to play Sunset Overdrive and Halo MCC.

Around the Network

There just wasn't enough games for it. I do remember buy it very cheap...I think it was $29.99 at the time.

Xbox 360... Hate cells, already had PS3 year ago, addicted to trophies, only finished Banjo & Kazooie on it

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

Well, I didn't technically buy it (my dad did), but definitely the PSP. I simply couldn't get into it like I had with past handhelds.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

The Wii because I hated the controls so much it ruined my favorite series of all time. The DS after that because it just plain sucked.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

Around the Network

Every single portable systems I ever owned:

Game Gear

Game Boy Advance

PSP

PS Vita

All of them, I get caught in the same thing every time, the people who have them rave about game x, y and z... I get caught in the hype... and bank it sits there unused!

Why?

I hate playing on such a small screen :-/ and the resolution is so bad on all of them (PSP was pretty impressive at first, but I got it late).

alabtrosMyster said:

Every single portable systems I ever owned:

Game Gear

Game Boy Advance

PSP

PS Vita

All of them, I get caught in the same thing every time, the people who have them rave about game x, y and z... I get caught in the hype... and bank it sits there unused!

Why?

I hate playing on such a small screen :-/ and the resolution is so bad on all of them (PSP was pretty impressive at first, but I got it late).

PS Vita TV...?

SEGA CD.    What else can I say. 

Sega Mega-CD, crazy me

Playstation vita

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m