By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?

Euphoria14 said:
kitler53 said:
BreedinBull said:
I'll wait for a Netflix style service or a massive price reduction, i'll rent a game for 60 days for $4.99 tops, and that's being generous. I'll pay max $34.99 per month (very very very max) for a netflix like style to this also. But glad to see it is working okay.

for a brand new game you'll never get that price.  for fucks sake,. red box the cheapest of the cheap rental options is a dollar a day.

$2/day for games actually.

oh,. my bad.   well,. i guess if psnow charged $60 for 60 days then the service is technically a steal.  ;)

Around the Network

I do have one gripe... not with the service but people calling this backwards compatability. The PS4 is still not backwards compatable with ps3 games but allows you to connect to an independent service that can. I mean I can use a comparable sony tv to use the service does that mean my TV has backwards compatability, seems odd since it never hat the compatability to begin with.

Avro1958 said:
I do have one gripe... not with the service but people calling this backwards compatability. The PS4 is still not backwards compatable with ps3 games but allows you to connect to an independent service that can. I mean I can use a comparable sony tv to use the service does that mean my TV has backwards compatability, seems odd since it never hat the compatability to begin with.

unless they offer a service where i can put my ps3 disc into my ps4 and get free access to the psnow version of the game...

..i agree.   not really BC anymore than ps classics are "BC" on ps3.