By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - When do you expect PSThree (true slim)?

Playstation TV?

Around the Network

Wish they would make a true ps3 slim all other hardware revision are still clunky when compared to the ps1 slim and PS2 slim. I also wish they would reduce the price, buying it new is still quiet expensive.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Na it's already really slim and it looks cheap as hell. A PS3 the size of the PS2 slim is impossible i though. PS3 needs a pricecut though

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Never

Tomorrow, yes i am serious

edit: announcement that this

Around the Network

I think the ps3 is a slim as it is going to get. It would have to go anorexic if it wanted to get any slimmer...

It would be nice because I don't like the latest model's design.

I think they'll do one more revision before they discontinue the PS3.

I don't think it will be much smaller, but they'll implement the smaller processors and drop the price of the PS3.

Mr.Playstation said:
Wish they would make a true ps3 slim all other hardware revision are still clunky when compared to the ps1 slim and PS2 slim. I also wish they would reduce the price, buying it new is still quiet expensive.

PSThree for 150 would be a killer for holidays and would push LT to 100M with others help. Even x360 that migrated to Ps4 may get enticed.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

There were reports last year that the Cell was able to be shrunk from 45 nm (the current size of the Cell on the super slim) to 22 nm. A new model is not out of question though whether it will just be the internals being changed or a whole new model, who knows? Why the new PS3 model hasn't come out yet, probably because Sony did not want to take attention away from the PS4.

It would be great if the PS3 gets its last revision. Very affordable with an attractive design will help keep it going for the next few years. Heck, I'll be enticed to get one myself if it does happen.