By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Super_Boom said:
VGPolyglot said:

Oooh, I like that!! I'm starting to get into anime myself, and horror is one of my favourite genres!

I guess it's not a bad question, though I was mostly teasing. The manga thread here has had a version of that question for most of its life here.

The scariest anime I've watched is that one with the orange ninja kid. Someone showed me an image of the main character grown up and checking Facebook and I screamed in terror.

I love horror in general myself. Horror games, horror movies, I guess horror-sounding music, they're all up my alley. Though when I was younger I was a total wimp, I was scared for like years on end because of some YouTube videos I watched

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:
VGP I recommend the following Anime!

Natsume Yuujinchou seasons 1 - 6
Non Non Biyori season 1 + Non Non Biyori Repeat
The Eccentric Family season 1 - 2
Barakamon
Yuuki Yuuka Is A Hero
So Ra No Wo To
Tanaka kun Is Always Listless

Thanks!! I'll add those onto My Anime List (it's kind of embarrassing having most of my anime there being hentai ) and check them out when I can.

VGPolyglot said:

Thanks!! I'll add those onto My Anime List (it's kind of embarrassing having most of my anime there being hentai ) and check them out when I can.

Funny response

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Super_Boom said:
VGPolyglot said:

Unfortunately, the photo didn't show up

VGPolyglot said:

Well dang it. Guess I really am dropping Photobucket for good.

Just imagine a hilarious gif response.

Around the Network
Super_Boom said:
VGPolyglot said:

Well dang it. Guess I really am dropping Photobucket for good.

Just imagine a hilarious gif response.

OK then

Spring 2017 Anime List

Best Guy:  Shoto Todoroki (My Hero Academia)

Best Guy (runner-up):  All Might (My Hero Academia)

Best Girl: Emily "Elf" Yamada (Eromanga Sensei)

Best Girl (runner-up): Ochako Uraraka

Best Ship:  Deku x Ochako (My Hero Academia)

Best Bout:  Deku vs. Todoroki (My Hero Academia)

Best Comedy: N/A (Some funny stuff, but nothing that deserves to be listed here)

Best Studio: BONES

Best OP: Shinzou wo Sasagayo - Linked Horizon (Shingeki no Kyojin)

Best ED: Dakara, Hitori ja nai - Little Glee Monster (My Hero Academia)

Biggest Dissapointment: N/A

AOTS:  My Hero Academia

AOTS (runner-up): Shingeki no Kyojin

Most Hyped for Next Season: My Hero Academia - Hero Killer Arc

A few other shows have caught my eye, but nothing I'm over the moon for. Should have a better idea a few episodes in, assuming the shows I'm interested in are on the services I'm subbed to. It's definitely an uphill battle though....knowing what happens in the next MHA arc from the manga.

Keep official status. my activity on vgc itself has just slowed down

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Well, I may just be getting started in anime, but I guess I'll have to start posting a lot more in here in order to keep the thread active

Versus_Evil said:

HYPE

During the FLCL 2 & 3 panel at this year's Anime Expo on Sunday, it was announced that the previously announced sequel of the OVA will be a two-part theatrical film spanning for six episodes length each. Additional staff members for both parts were also announced and a teaser video has been revealed, featuring the pillows' new song "spiky seeds." The anime will screen in Japanese theaters in 2018 and will be shown as two six-episode TV series in the U.S.

Good luck trying to make  FLCL anime without the oversight of Imaishi.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.