By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Best female so far for me is Tanya from Youjo Senki!  - I love her attitude! Her voice is also cute yet powerful! 

Best male so far (No one really standing out from what im watching) is Mugi Awaya from Kuzu no Honkai - He is living the life!!!! Show those shoujo romcom male MCs how its done! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

I feel like what really makes demi-chan stand out for me is the fact that the ordeals they face are problems everyone has growing up. Wanting to fit in, being looked at different and wanting people to see you for you and not for what they think of you.

Here, the girls really are different, but before they are demis, they're just girls that want to do what any normal girl wants, make friends, find romance , fit in, etc. Which shows that no matter how different we all really are, we still yearn for the same things and it's done really well.

Versus_Evil said:

Well im glad everybody is realizing i was right when i said Demi-Chan was AOTS not that trash, Little Witch "we're still a one hit wonder"  Academia.

Demi tries to achieve with excellence what LWA already is by default without any effort.

Nothing passes LWA this season. Still a big difference between a great anime and godlike Trigger Masterpieces.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

LWA is great, I'm glad they decided to reboot it and start from the beginning. Gives plenty of room for a lot of fun times to come. It's funny I could never get into the Harry Potter movies, but I really like LWA for some reason xD

Shadow8 said:

LWA is great, I'm glad they decided to reboot it and start from the beginning. Gives plenty of room for a lot of fun times to come. It's funny I could never get into the Harry Potter movies, but I really like LWA for some reason xD

Just another example that no matter what any other medium creates, anime can do the same and better.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Just started watching Konosuba season 2, the opening and ending are on par with the original, the new characters are nice, I just wish for Kazuma to get a decent tecnique soon, he can't farm Frogs forever

Yuki Yuna S2 airing on Oct. 2017

The second season consists of two parts. The first part (the first six episodes of the second season) will be Yūki Yūna wa Yūsha de Aru: Washio Sumi no Shō (Yuki Yuna Is a Hero: Washio Sumi Chapter). The second part (the final six episodes) will be Yūki Yūna wa Yūsha de Aru: Yūsha no Shō (Yuki Yuna Is a Hero: Hero Chapter), a direct sequel to the first television anime series.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2017-01-21/yuki-yuna-is-a-hero-tv-anime-2nd-season-premieres-in-october/.111313

Heh...already going back on my last post in here. I've been listening to this non-stop lately.

My favorites list this season will be pretty one-sided, unless the shows I haven't started yet surprise me. Seems people like that new monster girl show...maybe I shouldn't write it off for reminding me of MonMusu.

Also I'm liking Masamune more and more. Was my only potential drop...but I'll keep up with it for now.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

I can't decide if Masamune-kun is actually good yet or not, but it is surprisingly entertaining for an otherwise standard rom-com affair. I'll probably stick with it for the rest of the season.

Im going to say this....DO NOT WATCH FULL METAL ALCHEMIST: BROTHERHOOD. IT WILL RUIN ANIME FOR YOU!!. Now that my PSA is out of the way. I have not been able to watch or enjoy any anime because of the aforementioned series. The level of quality, tight narrative and hilarious characters made it the perfect anime. I've already watched the classics and FMA:B literally became the swan song on the whole genre for me.

Touche

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi