By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Really liked Fuuka ep.2, the first one was pretty generic, but I do like where it's going and the characters do seem like they are well written. Always wanted to read it, but it's focus being music made me wait for the anime and I've heard that there's gonna be some serious feels later on, so bring it on!

Blue Exorcist 2 is interesting, they really did stop right where the Canon ended. It was all build up, but it reminded me how hype the coming arc is gonna be with some nice twists and character development for a few characters. Also, it's OP being by Uverworld means it's my default OP of the season...for now.

Masamune was fun, seems like a decent harem and am looking forward to some mindless fun with this one.

Around the Network

Well, after a lot of meh we finally have a pleasant surprise. Demi-chan is perfectly written, nicely animated and has a great timing for comedy. They've done a lot of little things right and the episode was over in no time. I really hope If they actually start developing something between MC and the Succubus this could become something great.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Demi-chan is the best new anime I've so far this season.  Good voice work and it's well animated.  I really appreciated lots of little details, like the way the dullahan's body and head worked together.

Fuuka got an anime?  No thanks, tragedy anime isn't for me.  The manga is rather infamous.  Also, don't read anything about it if you don't want to be spoiled because the story is pretty much always talked about openly whenever the manga is mentioned.  

Haven't decided on best girl yet. So many great ones still to come. It will be most likely this one

But I want to give everyone a fair chance first.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

OMG the new OP of Sangatsu no Lion is amazing.

Dat voice.

Around the Network
AOTY  
Best Boy  
Best Girl  
Best OP  
Best ED  
Favorite Cast  
Favorite Ship  
Best Comedy  
Best Drama  
Best Fight  
Best Art Direction  
Best Soundtrack  
Best Surprise  
Biggest Disappointment  
Best Feel Good Show  

Here's the table for anybody that wants to copy it, I'll be doing mine later and the poll of AOTY will be determined with this, I'll add all of them up after 2 weeks and show the runner ups as well.

Anyone here with netflix who can confirm if Little Witch Academia has already aired or if it airs tomorrow?

vivster said:
Anyone here with netflix who can confirm if Little Witch Academia has already aired or if it airs tomorrow?

No not yet, guessing it airs toomorrow, all i see are the 2 specials.

I have no idea how to feel about Eldlive. It's a kids anime I guess? It's stupid but not self aware enough to be funny.
They certainly try to be unique but the material and characters are just too dry. I guess I'll drop it.

This season isn't looking so good, especially not in comparison to the last few.