By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

God dammit where is my Ai Mai Mi???? I need my fucking fix!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Damn this season snuck up on me, gonna work on this season's OP tomorrow. This season looks nice though.

It's finally here and it's glorious!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Farsala said:
Finished Last Exile, or at least the first season.

First few episodes almost made me not watch the anime, but then the show started ramping up and it was good until random drama but then finished fairly strongly. The show certainly shows it's age pretty hardcore for me, but it was very well done in the end.

Lastly Hitomi Kuroishi is a musical genius and I will love the music no matter what.

The music is one of the reasons I want to give the show a try, heard some of the songs randomly on youtube. Haven't seen much of it, but it's been on my list for a few years now :p I'm fine with the art being a little outdated if the show itself is interesting enough. Just never got around to it.

Versus_Evil said:
Calling it now, the award for the most underrated anime for Winter 2017 will go..... Hand Shakers.

If anything it's going to be overrated. The direction and writing will most likely not live up to the striking visuals.

And then I looked at the director and felt instantly justified in my assumption. He's the guy responsible for my second worst rated anime of all time, Coppelion.

Now the only hope is that the source material is good enough to not let him fuck it up too much.

Around the Network

So today on our list is Akiba's Trip. While you could just easily expect a generic cashgrab to a game the trailer for it looks anything but generic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYkr6LkkXEM

I'm feeling pleasantly reminded of Rolling Girls.

I just finished Konosuba and holy shit that was a hilarious show definitetly gonna watch season 2 this season.

BasilZero said:
4 re-cap episodes in a span of 22 episodes.

Amazing.

You're watching the wrong things.

BasilZero said:
vivster said:

You're watching the wrong things.

I know, I just wanna finish dis anime ;(

Isn't it easier to finish an anime when you can just skip all of the recap episodes?

BasilZero said:
vivster said:

Isn't it easier to finish an anime when you can just skip all of the recap episodes?

I did lol

I just find it amazing that it has so many re-cap episodes so soon.

Says a lot about what audience this anime expects.

BTW I still don't know which one you are talking about