By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Welp...one episode in and I have my favorite girl this season.

I'd say best girl of the year, but more Seven Deadly Sins means more Diane. Now One Piece just needs to bring Shirahoshi back and I can die happy.

Texas Smash!

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network

Wow, just wow. We have the first super surprise of the season. Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu.

From the description and poster it looked just like your standard fare VN adaptation with a boy who's transfered into a fantasy world. That even stayed true for the first half of the double episode. My first reaction was solid but not groundbreaking 7/10.
What followed in the second part was a really pleasant surprise. Nothing too specialor groundbreaking but excellently executed both visually and how it was written and paced. The first anime this season I can't wait for the second episode. Solid 9/10, color me intrigued.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Kuma Miko ep. 1 was freaking hilarious. I expected something a lot milder. Snot boy had me in stitches. I hope the rest of the series is even half as fun.

Favorite original character this season is OVER JUSTICE from Space Patrol Luluco so far. Those sunglasses leave an impression xD

Shadow8 said:
Favorite original character this season is OVER JUSTICE from Space Patrol Luluco so far. Those sunglasses leave an impression xD

Youre under arrest!

Youre free to go!!!

Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda!!!!

Around the Network

The self aware protagonist stereotype is getting really tiresome ...

I didn't find it funny one bit in KonoSuba and it's especially somewhat obnoxious in Re:Zero ...

Arminillo said:
Shadow8 said:

Youre under arrest!

Youre free to go!!!

Man, I lost it everytime he did that xD

Stll can't get Re: Zero out of my mind. Those last 10 minutes. The sudden epic animation. I was literally staring open mouthed at my screen for like a minute.

Been some time we had an actual fantasy drama. From now on the show will practically be a puzzle mystery with him trying to figure out the best route to success. I really like the fresh execution of this lame old concept.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Why do people rate series on MAL just by viewing the first episode? Seems weird that an Anime has only had 1 episode and someone already wrote a review and gave it a 9...

I Love Playstation, but my uncle works at Nintendo.

iamRockman said:
Why do people rate series on MAL just by viewing the first episode? Seems weird that an Anime has only had 1 episode and someone already wrote a review and gave it a 9...

I am giving most animes a score after the first episode. It's easier on me in case I forget to rate it after I added the last ep. Also it's fun to see how the score changes throughout. Though if you're an experienced anime watcher you will be able to see the quality and potential right in the first ep and the end result does not differ by more than one point in most cases so it shouldn't affect the global score by a large degree.

I do not speak for people though who rate animes that they have not completed. If I drop an anime I will delete it from MAL instead of setting it to "dropped". It shouldn't be allowed to rate dropped animes.