By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Shadow8 said:
Super_Boom said:

I just read that Hiatus x Hiatus is finally coming back!!

Bro...I honestly feel like crying, you just made my year with this news! Togashi finally stopped playing Dragon Quest for us...I never thought I'd see the day. I'm glad I was wrong.

Joker 3 is coming soon so.....

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network
Super_Boom said:
Shadow8 said:

Bro...I honestly feel like crying, you just made my year with this news! Togashi finally stopped playing Dragon Quest for us...I never thought I'd see the day. I'm glad I was wrong.

I know...I feel like I've been waiting forever...

Almost lost hope...glad I I kept it though! Probably should read the last 7 chapters to remember what the heck was even happening. 

Same here buddy :') The dark Continent Arc has so much potential! Would have been a real shame to not finish it.

uran10 said:
Shadow8 said:

...don't you dare ruin this moment.

Shadow8 said:
Super_Boom said:

I know...I feel like I've been waiting forever...

Almost lost hope...glad I I kept it though! Probably should read the last 7 chapters to remember what the heck was even happening. 

Same here buddy :') The dark Continent Arc has so much potential! Would have been a real shame to not finish it.

uran10 said:

Too late, I mean just look at this beauty

(this is revenge for the monster love on my wall)

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

uran10 said:
Shadow8 said:

Too late, I mean just look at this beauty

(this is revenge for the monster love on my wall)

D:

You try to share the monster love and this is how they repay you...but I'll keep on doing it because I might not be the hero you want, but I'm the one you need... to show you monster girls :P

Super_Boom said:
Shadow8 said:
Shows that don't catch my interest, I just don't watch xD
So everything I've seen this season I've enjoyed.

I'm the same way. The only show I dropped was Haruchika...and that was more because it wasn't to my taste. 

Anyways...I just read that Hiatus x Hiatus is finally coming back!!

More news this week...at least it's something. I'm more looking forward to the anime...but that's probably like 10 years out. x.x

my favorite Manga is finally coming back even though its been a year and a half since chapter 349 came out it felt like a century.

Around the Network

I'd just like that I thought Gurren Laggan was garbage. Uninteresting characters, bad animation and boring action.

Amazing to say but I think Ranma's Wild Like You might still be my favorite anime opening.  I started humming it today, completely out of the blue, and it took me awhile to place it.  Such a fun song.  Also, watching a panda running like a ninja will never stop being awesome.

Hm.  Might be time to rewatch the series.

BasilZero said:
Versus_Evil said:

XD you and your Naruto updates! gonna miss it ;(

Planning to watch Inuyasha and/or Yu Yu Hakusho. More likely Yu Yu Hakusho since I like that anime more and havent finished it yet.

Ya'll get Naruto updates when I come back in May though ;p.

Yes, do that it's great and really not that long compared to other shonens.

Your naruto updates will be missed though :'(

BasilZero said:
Ka-pi96 said:

If you can watch those 2 in India why can't you watch Naruto there?

I have the eps downloaded for those two shows.

I dont have any for Naruto though - I stream Naruto and One piece via Crunchy roll and I stream DB Super from GoGoAnime.

Everything else that doesnt have a million episodes I download ;o.

Nice, both are good shows. You'll enjoy both of them considering you like shounens.

Bleach anime stopped, so you could start with that one so you'd be ready for when the final arc gets animated.

BasilZero said:
Shadow8 said:

Nice, both are good shows. You'll enjoy both of them considering you like shounens.

Bleach anime stopped, so you could start with that one so you'd be ready for when the final arc gets animated.

What was the reason why Bleach stopped :(!?

Was it cause of ratings or what?

I hope it gets animated :O

I dont want to read the manga XD. I like watching better than reading (though technically watching a subbed is kinda like reading I guess.....XD)

A lot of people say it was the ratings and although that was probably part of it, I think the bigger reason was they didn't want to do fillers anymore(about half the show is filler after all xD) so they decided to wait until the manga was over so they could animate it completely. Just a guess really, there never has been an actual confirmation as far I know.

Fillers will mean the low ratings will continue, so it's financially smarter to wait for the stuff people actually want to see to animate that instead.