Forums - Movies Discussion - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread - Summer 2019!

So what has been your personal AOTY so far guys?

My vote goes to Ping Pong: The animation for going beryond what any sport anime has ever managed to acomplish in my opinion, for having perfect pacing when it comes to story telling and of course a beautiful soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ_fVM3R0R4

Around the Network

Random Picture of the day: Basically me playing SSB for 3ds at night

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Really? You're that cute? :o

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Ka-pi96 said:

Really? You're that cute? :o

Obviously! Cute and Sexy that is xP

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Moyu said:

So what has been your personal AOTY so far guys?

My vote goes to Ping Pong: The animation for going beryond what any sport anime has ever managed to acomplish in my opinion, for having perfect pacing when it comes to story telling and of course a beautiful soundtrack

I've only seen a few new shows this year:

Aldnoah.Zero: 3.5/10
Engaged to the Unidentified: 5/10
Mushishi S2 (Haven't fully caught up yet but): 9.5/10
No Game No Life: 8/10 (this score may fluctuate)

...thats it, so I guess Mushishi easily takes best and Aldnoah easily takes worst :3

PS: While I have yet to see Ping Pong (its on my list! I just haven't gotten around to it!) Chihayafuru will likely be my #1 sports anime for a very long time. Check it out if you haven't...it is wonderful (although it needs more seasons! GRRRRR)

EDIT:

So, I just watched One Week Friends, and I am pleasantly surprised. It was just so darn warm and fluffy and adorable and heart-wrenching. It does pretty much everything amazingly well, although at times it did remind me a little too much of other shows (a dash of Golden Time, a pinch of Usagi Drop etc). If it was a little harder to predict or more original, it would have likely been my favorite show of the year, but as is it ends up sitting just behind Mushishi S2 as my number two show.

9/10

Around the Network

Random Picture of the day: "Just chillin with Squiddy"

Random Picture of the day: Cool Suit Samus

Random Picture of the day: From the anime called Hyouka comes Chitanda Eru!

Random Picture of the day: Cool Suit Samus

She can pretty much wear anything and still look good ;D

Started Steins Gate recently, its a pretty interesting show so far. Kinda feeling the itch to rewatch Cowboy Bebop too xD

Random Picture of the day: From the anime called Hyouka comes Chitanda Eru!

Still waiting for season 2

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share