By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Hitsugi no Chaika ended on a really high note ...

Though one thing that still bothers me is that they didn't cover white Chaika's past memory with emperor Gaz so that's a pretty big plot hole right there ...

Around the Network
fatslob-:O said:
Hitsugi no Chiaka ended on a really high note ...

Though one thing that still bothers me is that they didn't cover white Chaika's past memory with emperor Gaz so that's a pretty big plot hole right there ...

Rushed... not enough episodes... I was on myanimelist hoping that LN readers would spoil... but I think the final part comes out next week. Eitherway 2nd season was rushed. Great season but it was still rushed/

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

uran10 said:

Rushed... not enough episodes... I was on myanimelist hoping that LN readers would spoil... but I think the final part comes out next week. Eitherway 2nd season was rushed. Great season but it was still rushed/

Oh well, it's atleast one of the adapations that followed the ending of the original work. I think the last volume is more on the lines of an epilogue ... 

Random Picture of the day: Another Anime (Game) Crossover! Guess the anime characters!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Random Picture of the day: Another Anime (Game) Crossover! Guess the anime characters!

Crossover: Zero no Tsukaima, Lucky Stars, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Shakugan no Shana, and Haruhi Suzumiya

Anime characters in picture: Louise, Kagami Hiiragi, Yoko Littner, Shana, Haruhi Suzumiya

Other characters: Miku Hatsune 

How did I do again ? 

Around the Network

Started Sword Art Online II yesterday and I'm excited to get into it. Heard its not as great as the first but eh, we'll see.

Crossover: Zero no Tsukaima, Lucky Stars, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Shakugan no Shana, and Haruhi Suzumiya

Anime characters in picture: Louise, Kagami Hiiragi, Yoko Littner, Shana, Haruhi Suzumiya

Other characters: Miku Hatsune 

How did I do again ? 

A+!!!! Although, there is that one girl in the left which I could swear I have seen her somewhere before but I can't remember where shes from

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

A+!!!! Although, there is that one girl in the left which I could swear I have seen her somewhere before but I can't remember where shes from

I don't think I've ever seen that girl before so I think that's probably an originally designed female character for the purpose of being the default character in the game ...  

Anyways, I hate most of those Anime's that each characters are associated with ...

I don't think I've ever seen that girl before so I think that's probably an originally designed female character for the purpose of being the default character in the game ...  

Anyways, I hate most of those Anime's that each characters are associated with ...

Mhmm, well, I like 4/6 but I usually like "Slice of Life" animes anyway. You can probably guess at least one that I like loll

Mhmm, well, I like 4/6 but I usually like "Slice of Life" animes anyway. You can probably guess at least one that I like loll

I abhor the "Slice of Life" genre in general cause I don't want to be reminded of how boring my life is ...