By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Destiny Beta ends today :( What will you go back to playing?

bigjon said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
Platinum Watch Dogs and then start Tomb Raider.

Tomb Raider is a great game I think you will like it, gl on the plat for it, it has about 8 multiplay trophies  and pretty much no one plays MP on it....

I'm not going to platinum Tomb Raider, fuck that shit

Like you said I heard the multiplayer were terrible and there are trophies that require you to play multiplayer so I probably won't get it. Same reason I didn't go for ACIV's platinum.

Around the Network
TheGoldenBoy said:
bigjon said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
Platinum Watch Dogs and then start Tomb Raider.

Tomb Raider is a great game I think you will like it, gl on the plat for it, it has about 8 multiplay trophies  and pretty much no one plays MP on it....

Like you said I heard the multiplayer were terrible and there are trophies that require you to play multiplayer so I probably won't get it. Same reason I didn't go for ACIV's platinum.

yep, the key thing with trophies is you just have to know when its OK to not waste your time getting the plat or not play shitty games just because it has an easy plat.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Gotta finish my UK campaign in hearts of iron 3. Otherwise i still need to finish the new sniper elite

dyremose said:
Gotta finish my UK campaign in hearts of iron 3. Otherwise i still need to finish the new sniper elite

great game. My favorite campaign I did was when I played as Italy and defeated germany then reastablished the roman empire.... ah so epic.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

dota 2 and nba2k14

Around the Network
bigjon said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
bigjon said:

yep, the key thing with trophies is you just have to know when its OK to not waste your time getting the plat or not play shitty games just because it has an easy plat.

Exactly. Besides, I only play trophies while they are fun. If it becomes boring then I stop. We play games to have fun right, so no point in continuing if it becomes a hassle.