By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who keeps locking the "message" threads?

Hey Soriku...you got away with it....now go read the rules of the forum and you will see why. Stop pressing the issue....either that or get one of your own pics up so Leo-J can begin working with it for his return.

Around the Network

cmon Soriku i want to see a pic of you :D

I truly wanna see what you look like.

I know what Soriku looks like.
He has pale skin, long black hair, thick eyebrows and is kinda chubby.

@soriku

Get someone u know to take one on there phone

@ okey

guessing?

Not guessing, thats what he looks like. Even ask him.

Around the Network

92 pounds WTFFF You runt

Soriku said:
Erm...what pressuring?

And I don't have a digital camera to put up pics of myself. I wouldn't care if someone made a vid of me.
You know how he feels about that picture being laughed at by everyone.  You also know that it is against vgchartz forum rules to personally attack someone, especially when they are not here to defend themselves and/or report you.  I'm not reporting it or making a big deal of it....but if you don't know why they keep getting locked then you are not as bright as some around here esteem you to be.

Soriku said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
I know what Soriku looks like.
He has pale skin, long black hair, thick eyebrows and is kinda chubby.

I have a bit long dark brown hair, sorta thick eyebrows, not chubby (I weigh 92 lbs), and my skin isn't pale

Then your Mii is innacurate. My Mii looks exactly like me right down to the sexy smirk and subtle facial hair 

You don't need a digital camera. Just take it into walmart, or practically any other place that does photos and they can develop into a CD for you.

Let the mods stroke their own egos Soriku. There have been other threads that have been closed without reason or warrant too.