By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One is getting a minor change to its boot screen

Any clue how you gain access to EA Access? Is it just random?

Around the Network
Digi30 said:
Any clue how long it normally takes to get the invite?

Some people got it in a day or two, some a week later. A bunch got accept the past 3 days, most of those waited 3 weeks. Depends if the Xbone overlords like you, I suppose.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Got my invite to EA Access today. Signed up for the year =) BF4 will hold me over until Destiny , get to try out Dragon Age to see if I wanna buy it and early access to Hardline and other titles like Battlefront and ME. Totally feel it's worth the 2.50 a month it comes out to be if you buy a year.

Digi30 said:
Got my invite to EA Access today. Signed up for the year =) BF4 will hold me over until Destiny , get to try out Dragon Age to see if I wanna buy it and early access to Hardline and other titles like Battlefront and ME. Totally feel it's worth the 2.50 a month it comes out to be if you buy a year.

Awesome. I assume you got in the Preview then, because you need it to get early access to EA Access. I signed up too. Battlefield alone pays off the annual fee. Everything else that comes is just icing.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence