By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EB "the rip-off merchants" hit a new low...

Cobretti said:
shams those are cheap asian made fakes. They can be faulty sometimes.

Shams the doll has changed. Now u have to work for the doll doign whatever the gov tells you. Problem with our wages is that food and house prices have sky rockete din the last 3years. However the wages went up slightly. TO give an example about 7years ago $600AU wage could feed a family of 4 peopel and cover bills. Now u need like two $600AU wages o cover food costs, bills and morgage.

Never seen or heard of a DS game "not working". Anyway, will see what happens. The one I am bidding for on Ebay seems legit (and  its a AU version - not that I care...).

I have never been on the dole, but have a few friends that have. There are still ways to work around the system - but I generally agree, that long-term its hard to get away with it (without working). The basic problem is that Centrelink (dole office) is completel incompetent - and don't really care less about anything.

My parents run a motel up on the Sunshine Coast (Maroochydore), and they cannot find ANYONE who is willing to actually work for them (cleaning, helping). Its a common problem up there - people just collect the dole, skip /bludge the work-for-dole programs, and hang around the beach surfing all day. If you get 4-5 people together who are on the dole, you have enoughto rent a decent little house (near the beach), and have enough for food, alco & other amusements...

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099