By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Breaking: Ukraine airliner 'crash'

fighter said:
Sharu said:
fighter said:

i think evil and good are inept religious-type of absolutes - and they don't exist

anyway - any governance that manipulates masses the way Putin / G.W.Bush / Kim Il sung / Hamas etc. does is pretty fucked up

Is Olland out of this list because he's so stupid nobody takes him seriousely? ))

Actually France is quite an example of healthy governance if you ask me :

- they opposed the war in Iraq (Chirac)

- they intervened in Mali and cancelled the importation of an islamist guerilla (Hollande)

- they tried to intervene in Syria before islamism took over the opposition (Hollande)

- Chirac was corrupt --> condemned for affairs during his municipal governance of Paris (but not punished enough)

- Sarkozy was corrupt --> his phone was hacked and now our justice has all the evidence - will probably face jail time

Can you say the same about Russia ? What is the size of the house Putin bought for his daughter near Sotchi ? I bet Yanukovych's was nothing in comparison

Ok, man, I see... You're not French... ) I think, one of the Ukraine/Latvian pipe cleaners... )) Go on, I'd like to speak with a real Europeans, not the pity immigrants who spitting hate to Russia from all their pores...

Around the Network

Ok. back to the plane crash. Why are 'experts' are not on the crash site yet? Is West doing all the possible for Ukraine to clear the place where plane fall with an artillery for no evidencies against Ukraine Hunta government can be found?
I want investigation to start ASAP, but 2 days are gone and still international experts are not there. Why???

Sharu said:
fighter said:
Sharu said:
fighter said:

i think evil and good are inept religious-type of absolutes - and they don't exist

anyway - any governance that manipulates masses the way Putin / G.W.Bush / Kim Il sung / Hamas etc. does is pretty fucked up

Is Olland out of this list because he's so stupid nobody takes him seriousely? ))

Actually France is quite an example of healthy governance if you ask me :

- they opposed the war in Iraq (Chirac)

- they intervened in Mali and cancelled the importation of an islamist guerilla (Hollande)

- they tried to intervene in Syria before islamism took over the opposition (Hollande)

- Chirac was corrupt --> condemned for affairs during his municipal governance of Paris (but not punished enough)

- Sarkozy was corrupt --> his phone was hacked and now our justice has all the evidence - will probably face jail time

Can you say the same about Russia ? What is the size of the house Putin bought for his daughter near Sotchi ? I bet Yanukovych's was nothing in comparison

Ok, man, I see... You're not French... ) I think, one of the Ukraine/Latvian pipe cleaners... )) Go on, I'd like to speak with a real Europeans, not the pity immigrants who spitting hate to Russia from all their pores...

Actually I only lived in France six months. Mother is spanish, father french, grew up in Latin America, Africa and eastern Europe. Then travelled a lot inside Europe for my job.

you can try saying i am biased as much as you want, doesn't apply to my case

PS. My best friend is Latvian and the conflict in Ukraine, as the one in Georgia, are really not helping your popularity...

fighter said:

PS. My best friend is Latvian and the conflict in Ukraine, as the one in Georgia, are really not helping your popularity...

Ok, I see. If you have a Latvian friend, you can have quite a one sided view to Russia, I agree! Hopefully, some day you'll meet some good Russian guys, drink some beers with them and understand that Russians are not so frightening as many in the West think. )
I have some friends from England and Norway and I can say - the more people know about Russia the more friendly they are to our country, since most of information in western media about us is a total bullshit or a spinning of facts tbh... )

Back to the plane crash. Where are the internationsl experts? Why are they not on the crash site yet? A want to have a clear investigation on this case, and every day lost is some evidencies lost. Or the West wants to give Ukraine hunta government a possibility to destroy crash site with an artillery to hide the fact that the plane was shot down by Ukraine military jet?

Around the Network

The territory is not controlled by Ukraine government, it is far Eastern sector with separatist/mercenary control. They have already turned journalists away at gunpoint, do you think they would simply allow the UN or other authorities to simply stroll in? It would take an invasion to gain access.

Arkaign said:
The territory is not controlled by Ukraine government, it is far Eastern sector with separatist/mercenary control. They have already turned journalists away at gunpoint, do you think they would simply allow the UN or other authorities to simply stroll in? It would take an invasion to gain access.

They've already allowed journalists and UNSC observers to the site, why wouldn't they allow experts? (btw link to the part about "turned journalists away" please)

mai said:
Arkaign said:

They've already allowed journalists and UNSC observers to the site, why wouldn't they allow experts? (btw link to the part about "turned journalists away" please)

those same journalists are confirming that the rebels and russians are cleaning the evidence

http://www.vox.com/2014/7/19/5918079/mh17-crash-site-investigation-chaos

rebels and russians preventing access to the experts

fighter said:

rebels and russians preventing access to the experts

May I have a quote from an expert who wasn't allowed to the site? Who is this expert btw? I don't know who is Max Seddon and what his deal with all this.

I see plenty of journalists and OSCE officer talking to some MVD official on the site.