By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Watch Dogs will sell double-triple of Assassin's Creed Unity lifetime

Coming from someone who didn't like any other AC games except 2, AC4 was so well done it is impossible for me to not buy Unity. I bet several million others feel the same way.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

Doubtful. Watch Dogs sales have slowed a good bit due to negative word of mouth post-release, it might pass 10m lifetime if it's lucky. AC Unity is designed specifically to rejuvenate the franchise, and I think fans will react to that. It should pass 10m lifetime assuming they can provide a 87+ metacritic release (which previous AC titles have done).

I said that Watch_Dogs will sell 12-14 million, but even they sold 10 million, will sell again double of AC that for me, don't sell more of 5-6 million.

I've gotta say, while a lot of tolu's predictions are ridiculous I like them if for the simple fact that they are big.

Actually you may be right since AC Unity doesn't have a PS3/360 version to boost its legs/lifetime sales.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.