By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Overhyped Game of the Year so Far

Play4Fun said:
kupomogli said:
KLXVER said:

Well both have rather big fanbases, so it happens. Zelda has been around for a while longer, that might be why...

Nah.  Nintendo fans just just hype everything Nintendo to ridiculous proportions.

Well, of course. Their games are of the highest quality. We hype because we know what to expect.

Lol this meme that nintendo is somehow higher quality than other developers is getting out of hand.

Around the Network

Captain Toad Treasure Tracker.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:

Really? Ive barely heard anyone talk about it...

Both Titanfall and Watch Dogs. Doesn't stop people from buying them though...

Current Consoles: Gaming PC, Wii U, 3DS

KLXVER said:
Pavolink said:

Yes. I have seen threads about the Captain Toad every day. Nintendo discussion section is flooded by that game.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
KLXVER said:
Pavolink said:

Yes. I have seen threads about the Captain Toad every day. Nintendo discussion section is flooded by that game.

I kind of think you're joking, but any hype for that game is unwarranted.

Play4Fun said:
kupomogli said:
KLXVER said:

Well both have rather big fanbases, so it happens. Zelda has been around for a while longer, that might be why...

Nah.  Nintendo fans just just hype everything Nintendo to ridiculous proportions.

Well, of course. Their games are of the highest quality. We hype because we know what to expect.

I disagree. There games are some of the better from Japan, but compared to western developers their games are, not trying to offend here, crap.

Ucell said:

I disagree. There games are some of the better from Japan, but compared to western developers their games are, not trying to offend here, crap.

lol no...

KLXVER said:
Ucell said:

lol no...

I do think so, and many others share my feelings obviously, which is why all their consoles having only first-party games for the most part have sold terribly compared to competitors.

Watchdogs.

Stop hating and start playing.