By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Totally into Ariana Grande!

Her voice is incredible!! She's the next Mariah Carey.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Around the Network

My sister hates her voice too. lol IDK I think she's a really good vocalist. Plus, her song right now is huge, and the clips to her next single are hot.. It's taking EDM to the next level.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

spurgeonryan said:
What is a EDM?

Would you say Grande is the best new singer since Swift?

Electronic Dance Music

spurgeonryan said:
What is a EDM?

Would you say Grande is the best new singer since Swift?

EDM like Skrillex, Armin Van Buren, Zedd, etc check some of it out.

Uhm, I do think she's up there, yes. This is her 2nd album so she's a little past the new stage, but I'm a fan for sure.

She's alright.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Ariana is sexy. Is she 18 yet?

She's 21! Yeah, she's kinda hot.

who

SW-5120-1900-6153

VanceIX said:
She's alright.

You really think so!?<333

Ps3 said:
VanceIX said:
She's alright.

You really think so!?<333

Yup!

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

thetonestarr said:
who

Ariana on the set of her new video.

She's TECHNICALLY a crazy singer. She's one of the only females since Mariah that has a perfect whistle note register.