By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Take2 denies EA's 2 billion$ offer!

Take2 already denied EA's 2 Billion (26$ per share) with an absolute 'NO'. Saying that they think it is 'highly oppertunistic' of EA to make such an offer just before the release of GTA. Take two has offered to enter discussions 1 day after the release of GTA4! 

Clear talk if you ask me! And Pfeeewh! Catastrophy avoided!

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

You must live in a time frame which disables you from obtaining news 24 hours after it was relased.

I love you.

LttP

Isnt this like the 5th thread on this topic?

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Around the Network
Bursche said:
Isnt this like the 5th thread on this topic?

I get VG$ for making a thread ... No lol... I was @ school, so i didn't notice those threads... And they weren't on the frontpage... Only the thread that talks about a possible take-over from EA... In which no-one had posted that  T2 denied it... So i thought it hadn't been posted yet!

THE NETHERLANDS

That's too bad because I was really looking forward to having a new GTA with minor changes every year.

http://2ksports.com/go/gamerschoice/

Ok I did my part, I bought No More Heroes, but they were out of Zach and Wiki.

Ok got Zach and Wiki, now if I could just finally finish Twilight Princess so I can play all these Wii games I got waiting. And no I won't buy Okami.

DNF, now there is a game that should have been scrapped completely. Reminds me of a kid whose been in school for 12 years and still doesn't know what he wants to do. At one point you just need to man up and get a job.

Jlaff said:
That's too bad because I was really looking forward to having a new GTA with minor changes every year.

Haha, EA is so burned :D

By the way, thread title is a little misleading, Take2 DENIES implies that it was a rumoured take over and they cleared it up by saying it's false, Take2 DECLINES is better. Thought I'd throw that out there into the world

Wait for Take Two's counter offer. 2 billion dollars is a relatively low price offer from EA. Everyone has their price. I bet Take Two want to sell for more.