By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Long Live THE KING!

Michael Joseph Jackson. R.I.P. Rise In Power.

August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009 – Infinity

THE KING! PERIOD!

John Lucas

Words from the Official VGChartz Idiot

WE ARE THE NATION...OF DOMINATION!

Around the Network

Elvis lives I Know it!

I guess you want to be starting something.

I am disappoint expected the unity pillar to be revealed

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Having grown up with MJ's music on the radio in the 70's and 80's, I always had a soft spot for his music. Sadly, when all of the allegations arose about his conduct with children at the same time as I had children the same age, it really put me off to him. It's hard to not think of that when any of his music is on the radio. As evidenced by the media, that part of his legacy is clearly being ignored.

It is near the end of the end....

Around the Network
krippaz said:
Elvis lives I Know it!

No. I'm talking about The King. Michael.

John Lucas

Words from the Official VGChartz Idiot

WE ARE THE NATION...OF DOMINATION!

Landguy said:
Having grown up with MJ's music on the radio in the 70's and 80's, I always had a soft spot for his music. Sadly, when all of the allegations arose about his conduct with children at the same time as I had children the same age, it really put me off to him. It's hard to not think of that when any of his music is on the radio. As evidenced by the media, that part of his legacy is clearly being ignored.

The part that was never proven? Lets face it the dude was weird, to a fault, but the media definately had it in for him during his court cases guilty or not. It's hard to say with 100% certainty what did or didn't happen but there is a lot of stuff that backs up his innocence than people would have you beleive.

What a random thread...

Hey how's your WiiU prediction holding up?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

I remember the time.

Ughh okay he had great music, obviously one of the most influential ever...but let's immortalize his music, not his character. He was still an alleged child molester who spent more money than the US government.