By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Was Kennedy assassinated by a lone gunman? Or was it a conspiracy?!?!

...Well I am wondering if it was a lone gunman or if it was a conspiracy...

Their are plenty of reasons why people believe it a consipiracy. I am not going copy them all but on Wikipedia you find a lot of reasons:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennedy_assassination_theories

Evidence from conspiracy theorists on how and why Kennedy was assassinated:

3.1 The Three Tramps
3.2 CIA and anti-Castro Cuban exile conspiracy
3.3 LBJ conspiracy
3.4 Mafia and Hoover conspiracy

I find it interesting. I'm not sure that a conspiracy is true but I also find a lot of problems with the lone gunman theory. In 1979 the House Select Committee on Assassinations  concluded that although Oswald assassinated Kennedy, a conspiracy was probable. So the U.S. government (a committee of congressmen) thought that a conspiracy was "probable" (but not certain). Anyone else have comments on this?

Around the Network

i think we must search for evidence around area 51

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

"Three tramps, you say? Never heard of em'!" 

Normally, just follow the leads and find out who has the most gain out of it. That is the most likely culprit.

Highly doubtful that a single person can do that.

MontanaHatchet said:

thelittletramp.gif

"Three tramps, you say? Never heard of em'!"

The three tramps theory always held a lot of interest for me, especially after learning that Woody Harrelson's father, Charles Harrelson, was allegedly one of them. Charles Harrelson was later convicted of killing a Federal Judge.

Around the Network

My personal opinion is that there had to be some sort of effort beyond a single man...if you want to label that a conspiracy (which it is by definition) thats fine but I try to avoid all that "underground parking garage" crazy talk.

In short there are enough oddities to warrant suspicion, but I haven't seen a smoking gun that makes me favor one theory over another.

To Each Man, Responsibility
Sqrl said:
My personal opinion is that there had to be some sort of effort beyond a single man...if you want to label that a conspiracy (which it is by definition) thats fine but I try to avoid all that "underground parking garage" crazy talk.

In short there are enough oddities to warrant suspicion, but I haven't seen a smoking gun that makes me favor one theory over another.

Funny "Deep Throat" reference, or was it an X-Files reference? It's positively eery that what you wrote sums up my own beliefs. I'm hoping that there will be some new evidence that is released in 2013 (If the world doesn't end before then). I've been waiting about 29 years so I guess I can wait another six.

P.S: I'm wearing a tin-foil hat so the beams from the mirror on the moon cannot read my thoughts.

Some ppl think the government had something to do with this becuase Kennedy "knew" too much.

who knows tho.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

If you have HBO or HBO On Demand, go watch the new Autopsy special. I think they even talk about the assassination on their web site.

Very possible for one man to do the job.

Let us not forget that crazy Harvey did join the Marines.

Ah the marines, where our men come back as lunatics not fit for society...

:) :)

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY