By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Crap IS selling crap on Wii!

I find the Winter Sports number hard to believe as it was sold out online for weeks with inflated eBay prices that and the game is pretty good for multi player fun.

Around the Network

Here is a link to Amazon and the games its crushing :)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/videogames/14219341/ref=pd_zg_hrsr_vg_1_4_last

My nephew loves Cars and Doras games, he really enjoyed them. He is part of the target market of those games, And probably he will give them a 10/10...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

I have Bomberman Land... its OK. It has a Bomberman party mode with a lot of options. The mini-games are "hit" and "miss" -- but most of them are like that. It's not great ... but it's not crap.

Meanwhile, Darts could be interesting at the right price (though Game Party has 301, 501, 701 and high score on it -- not sure what else you can do with darts).

I have actually seen people say good things about the Winter Sports game. But it is by Conspiracy, which has me wondering.

Finally, Go Diego Go is a kids game -- but $40 for a kids game is too much.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Any game sells on the Wii. Its like crack people can not get enough of it.

Around the Network
DarkLord2008 said:
Any game sells on the Wii. Its like crack people can not get enough of it.

I guess you missed out on all the 3rd party software discussions. Glad that you've made your position on how software sells on the Wii known. Look forward to further sales discussions. Interesting that think all these games have sold well.

Selling crap?. These games are hardly on the 3rd week :/

Good to see this site is still going