By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Make a Box Art Thread!

10/10. Nintentacle is a natural at this.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Not my best photoshop job, but...

I'm about to make VGCharted 4!

Metacritic score is 100!

Sales are better than Minecraft!

Nintentacle said:

Metacritic score is 100!

Hey dude, I thought I'd better make a note about this here.  I've been working on a new version of that boxart and I was actually getting close to finished, aaaand... my hard drive died.  It's my primary storage drive with all my stuff on it.  So... yeah.  I need to see if it can be fixed.  But in the meantime, I thought I'd better let you know that the updated boxart may be delayed for a while.  Not that I thought you were waiting on it or anything but... argh!  It's just frustrating - I was almost done!

Anyway, if I can get my drive back in business I'll get that finished.  Until then... uh... just sit tight, I guess. :-/

Oh, and I do like your new boxart too.  The description got a chuckle out of me.  But you missed a bit.  "Along the way, they are joined by their old friends - Sound of Rain: The Gamesmaster... and from the volcanic pits of ColdFire Mountain, the mysterious entity known only as 'The Nameless One'."

ColdFire - The man with no name.

Around the Network
said:
Nintentacle said:

Metacritic score is 100!

Hey dude, I thought I'd better make a note about this here.  I've been working on a new version of that boxart and I was actually getting close to finished, aaaand... my hard drive died.  It's my primary storage drive with all my stuff on it.  So... yeah.  I need to see if it can be fixed.  But in the meantime, I thought I'd better let you know that the updated boxart may be delayed for a while.  Not that I thought you were waiting on it or anything but... argh!  It's just frustrating - I was almost done!

Anyway, if I can get my drive back in business I'll get that finished.  Until then... uh... just sit tight, I guess. :-/

Oh, and I do like your new boxart too.  The description got a chuckle out of me.  But you missed a bit.  "Along the way, they are joined by their old friends - Sound of Rain: The Gamesmaster... and from the volcanic pits of ColdFire Mountain, the mysterious entity known only as 'The Nameless One'."

Hey, maybe it can be in the parody of Zelda! ColdFire Mountain is Death Mountain!

Nintentacle said:
said:
Nintentacle said:

Metacritic score is 100!

Hey, maybe it can be in the parody of Zelda! ColdFire Mountain is Death Mountain!

I was actually thinking along the lines of Mordor when I said that, but sure... Death Mountain... Mordor... it's all good.  Truth is, I don't know enough about Zelda to comment...

*dodges rotten tomatoes*

Wait, stop... I'll play it tonight, I swear!

ColdFire - The man with no name.