By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Blue Dragon 360 Faceplate

So I bought the sweet ass Blue Dragon 360 faceplate on ebay for 55 dollars including shipping....

Am I insane? 

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

No, If you have a taste or like, it doesnt really matter the price if it makes you happy!!! Some people say we all pay too much for our new systems and we should wait years until they drop.not me If i want it I get it..More power to you!

dpmnymkrprez said:
No, If you have a taste or like, it doesnt really matter the price if it makes you happy!!! Some people say we all pay too much for our new systems and we should wait years until they drop.not me If i want it I get it..More power to you!

Amen to that and also I just put it on and it looks freakin' amazing....

Nice. Pic maybe?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
Nice. Pic maybe?

haha dunno how to post a pic from my comp on here, pretty sad really...

Around the Network

can anyone explain how? please.

Well upload it with a site like this:  http://tinypic.com/

Then either copy and paste the first link they give you, the HTML one, or copy the direct link and put it into the Image thing in this reply box. 

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Cool thanks.

And there it is: 

Nothing personal, but what a waste of money...to me.

looks nice would look much nicer on a black 360 though (gonna have to buy the elite)

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!