By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - TBA: Where are these games?

Gran Turismo Mobile(PSP) - This is the reason I bought a psp, the videos have been shown to us prior to the psp launch, and many myself included thought we'd have seen this game in the first few months. Yet it hasn't been spoken of at all in a long time. Here is a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAfRA_4RcRQ

Sadness(Wii) - This game was first shown as a live action video of a woman in black and white. Personally I didn't even think this was a game, just a PR vid demnostrating how immersive the console is. yet we've not only gotten confirmation about this 2nd party company working on it, but they spoke at length on how the game is coming along. Yet we haven't seen media on it, and have yet to get a release date. So it seems rather allusive at this point. here is a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNjyw-D1YP0&mode=related&search=

Alan Wake(X360) - This game looks amazing, possibly the very best graphics on the 360. With Max Payne creators on it, it seems in rather capable hands. Yet what always struck me as odd, is the mystery surrounding gameplay, is this an adventure game? Shenmue with a horror twist, or does this boil into a shooter of sorts more like Max Payne? The answer hasn't seemed to surface and it's launch date has been pushed to an undisclosed. time. Here is a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x1WX16vgf0

Anyway you can add to the list. These games I still believe are coming at least the last two. You can create a list of games that will no longer make it, but it's always weird when you feel you've been talking about a certain game forever and suddenly you realize you haven't heard a peep about it in months. It makes you wonder if it is going to dissapear. 

Around the Network

man i feel the same way...i dont get to hype when a game is in the works..i wait till i know that the game is about to release and then talk about it....prime example alan wake..this game was in the works and then there is no sign of progression in development...if i was you i would just wait and see the release date...^_^

The funny part is, the original release date for Alan Wake was in Jan 2007 and I didn't get excited till January, so I thought it was coming within two weeks, then they took off the date, stores had TBA and it was gone.

WOW Alan Wake looks cool.every day that goes by have convinced me to get a 360!!!! I have made up my mind, after the move I am getting one I dont care for sports games but i like games like Resistance, zelda metroid, anyone have a top 10 list of must have games(like the type I like action/adventure)fro the 360???

fooflexible said:
The funny part is, the original release date for Alan Wake was in Jan 2007 and I didn't get excited till January, so I thought it was coming within two weeks, then they took off the date, stores had TBA and it was gone.

see that kind of thing when game publishers like Atari...talk all that talk but dont walk the walk piss me off....i just started to wait till i see a game review or see that the release date is close to buy the game or like the game....but like Halo 3....now that game is coming out it has a set date....not like final fantasy XIII where they have a TBA or coming out in 2008....WTF??? make up ur darn mind!!!

Around the Network

Halo 3 looks cool but.all I have seen is cut scene animation, does anyone have a nice crisp clear pic link to halo 3 IN GAME PLAY?

I'm far more concerned about Rainbow Six Vegas and Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 for the PS3

add me

Alan Wake 08, Gran Turismo PSP this fall and Sadness is in a grey area as there are changes going on with who's making the game I believe... Must own 360 games (my opinion)- 1. Gears of War 2. Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion 3. Crackdown 4. Dead Rising 5. Rainbow Six: Las Vegas 6. Viva Pinata 7. Burnout Revenge 8. Lost Planet 9. Chromehounds 10. Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 1 or 2

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Munkeh said:
I'm far more concerned about Rainbow Six Vegas and Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 for the PS3

Rainbow Six on PS3 comes out on June 12 and Ghost Recon 2 is supposed to come out in the summer on the PS3. 

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

gran turismo psp was put on the back burner while alan wake was delayed to 2008. sadness i dont know.