Resident Evil you gotta bolieve(beleive) 4 11.76%

Street Fighter Exclusive= major meltdown 1 2.94%

NEW IP 7 20.59%

Onimusha 8 23.53%

Wont happen Capcom is going down 1 2.94%

Nintendo buys capcom 7 20.59%

Total:33
eFKac said:
The 201X for Deep Down is more troubling for me, honestly not expecting it to launch in 2014 anymore, maybe the beta in Japan and that's all.

Lots of games slipping into the 2015 time window i can say a possible January beta for Deep Down after a formal announcement at Tokyo Game show. 

Around the Network

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it is Onimusha, it would be a great game to bring back and get old gamers to play.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

GhetooBillGates said:
Captain_Tom said:
Sweet. Hopefully it's good...Next Gen Monster Hunter anyone?

Nintendo has that on lock, but never say never it could happen but Nintendo is very territorial with MH  they had enough games taken from them, so i would assume they would try their best to hold on tight to Monster Hunter.

but the very first monster hunter was on PS2 so if anything Nintendo was the one who took the franchise away... but meh its not like it matters... after all that franchise (although predominantly appears on nintendo) it keeps bouncing from console to handhelds and it was for a long time on psp etc.. so it could happend althoug its not likely...

estebxx said:
GhetooBillGates said:
Captain_Tom said:

Nintendo has that on lock, but never say never it could happen but Nintendo is very territorial with MH  they had enough games taken from them, so i would assume they would try their best to hold on tight to Monster Hunter.

but the very first monster hunter was on PS2 so if anything Nintendo was the one who took the franchise away... but meh its not like it matters... after all that franchise (although predominantly appears on nintendo) it keeps bouncing from console to handhelds and it was for a long time on psp etc.. so it could happend althoug its not likely...

Forgot all about that but i am sure everyone remembers where Final Fantasy started. Its all fair in love and war as they say. 

GhetooBillGates said:
estebxx said:
GhetooBillGates said:
Captain_Tom said:

Forgot all about that but i am sure everyone remembers where Final Fantasy started. Its all fair in love and war as they say. 

yeah, thats pretty much what i meant with "its not like it matters...".

Around the Network
estebxx said:
GhetooBillGates said:
estebxx said:
GhetooBillGates said:
Captain_Tom said:

yeah, thats pretty much what i meant with "its not like it matters...".

Yep aslong as we can play the games everyone should be happy no matter what plafrom its on.