By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So the Gap Has Disappeared...

veritaz said:
I love every time one of these threads pop up. Using a few games/things to generalize something is always entertaining. Good job.

Yes, you are right.

How could that be the case when 90% of multplat titles so far run at the same resolution and FPS on both consoles?

I see the AO and 4xAA war starting this fall. 

Around the Network

Not you again! The gap will NEVER be gone. It is just flat out stronger. 1080p means nothing when Xbox 1080p looks like aliazed garbage.

BuckStud said:

That's alright, my pc has been doing 1080p 60+fps for 2 years now, yet I still love playing games on my Nintendo 64.

Oh man. It's great when it's pumped up to that 480i max res and you struggle to get 20fps out of it.
Be proud Xbone, you can at least beat that.

Dark_Feanor said:
veritaz said:
I love every time one of these threads pop up. Using a few games/things to generalize something is always entertaining. Good job.

Yes, you are right.

How could that be the case when 90% of multplat titles so far run at the same resolution and FPS on both consoles?

uhhh..... what? That's not even remotely true. 

Who cares.

Around the Network

blah blah blah Cloud blah blah blad DX12 blah blah blah no more kinect. The gap is real if the enhancments arnt shown in resolution or frame rate any good develpoer would use the extra ~ 50% somewhere else #dealwithit

veritaz said:
Dark_Feanor said:
veritaz said:

Yes, you are right.

uhhh..... what? That's not even remotely true. 

http://www.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/PS4_vs._Xbox_One_Native_Resolutions_and_Framerates

Sorry, IGN counts at 70% at the same resolution/FPS. It was the best I could find.

However only 2 games have the 720p vs 1080p case, but this list is not accurated: We don't know about The Witcher 3 resolution and Tomb Raider for PS4 isn't 60fps, they are missing 3 Lego games (even if 2 of those have PS4 with oversampling 1080p at a higher resolution)

But if I were you I would only wait for the indie games.

One game isn't an indication of anything. I realize this is a troll thread.

Burek said:
bigfatshady said:

I dont know about the graphics being better than the PS4 but I had no doubt that the X1 would sooner than later match the PS4 in that department. So the next thing will be Sony fanboys will say " Oh yeah, well my game is at 60fps and your is only at 30!" Na,na,na,na! Even though the human eye can't discern anything more that 24 fps. That is why movies are shot that way. Sigh.....

If your eyes cannot discern more than 24 fps, I honestly suggest that you go and see an eye doctor, because you might have a big problem there. 

hes not gonna be able to see your reply his screen is refreshing too fast lol

Keeping an eye on this thread.

Please all bare in mind the OP is opinion (even if worded otherwise).

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS