By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Halo 5 vs. Uncharted 4 vs. Zelda U - Reality check necrobump!

bevochan said:
Shadow1980 said:

Yeah. I forgot about that, too. A couple of friends of mine from back in the Halo CE LAN days of the early to mid 00s decided against getting Halo 5 purely because it lacked any form of split-screen support.

I think the real reason those people from the Halo CE LAN days are older.  Likely in their 30s-40s married with kids and a full time job.  Eventually, you stop playing video games.  If you were from the Halo CE LAN days and still playing video games........  

What does age have to do with playing video games? Don't tell me your stuck in highschool mind set of what "mature" means.

Around the Network
bevochan said:
Shadow1980 said:

Yeah. I forgot about that, too. A couple of friends of mine from back in the Halo CE LAN days of the early to mid 00s decided against getting Halo 5 purely because it lacked any form of split-screen support.

I think the real reason those people from the Halo CE LAN days are older.  Likely in their 30s-40s married with kids and a full time job.  Eventually, you stop playing video games.  If you were from the Halo CE LAN days and still playing video games........  

I dont buy that. There are a lot of game series that are even older that manage to still put up good numbers. And it isnt even about LAN its that is has NO local multiplayer what so ever. Some people didnt like that and refused to buy.